You can see in the camera location information.Branches or you can show the user in a desired location with your camera using virtual reality.
You can enter location information via a Web Administration panel.
Android studio supports.In the administration panel was developed with Visual Studio.
With a small radar you can see the locations around.Works in a fairly simple way.The camera appears on the points that the user sees.With miles The distance is shown.
- -Google Place API
- -Google Map API
- -Nearby Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels …
- -Google Admob Integration
- -Camera Preview
- -Camera Augmented Reality Point
- -Location Point GPS
- -The Distance Of The Point(Km,Miles)
- -Surrounding Points
- -Web Service Integration
- -Remote Control Asp.net Web Panel
- -Web Panel Login Page
- -Web Panel Location Adding Page
- -Web Panel Location Updating Page
- -Web Panel Location Deleted Page
- -The program was used many times (Web Panel Preview)
- -Get The Location Information Via The Android.
- -Radar Screen
- -MySql And Asp.Net Service and Database Project
- -Supported Android Studio
- -Supported Visual Studio And MySql
-Types of distance added. -Minor bugs have been fixed.
Demo Web Panel : http://birklik.net/services Demo Apk : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cgar.birklik.cityguidear&hl=tr