CIFullCalendar v2 is a server-side dynamic web application that is responsive to any layout of a viewing screen which uses CodeIgniter v2. The ?Super Saiyan Fusion? power of CIFullCalendar allows users to organize, plan and share events to everyone. Simply, install it to your server and become a member then use the wonderful features by easily manipulating your events by dragging, dropping, resizing, clicking, touching, categorizing, linking and importing/exporting.
In addition, please see demo and it’s features.
How can I use this script on my site? If you already or considering having a site or a web application built on CodeIgniter 2 framework, styled by bootstrap or other responsive theme and storing the data on MySQL or any supported databases. This calendar script can be very useful. For example, if you like to create an event site, booking site, appointment site, personal scheduling site, or any other site using CI 2 framework; the script can be easily plug-in into it. The idea is to display shared events on a calendar on your frontend (visitors page) of your site and control it at the backend (admin page) similarly like any other CMS site that can easily edit contents and have it displayed to the public.
See demo: cifullcalendar
- u:admin p: password1
- u:user p: password
CIFullCalendar has evolved and become more of a tool of organizing and sharing events in a more efficient way. It’s plus more.
- DB Driver ? Supports MySQL or any CodeIgniter supported databases.
- Sitemaps ? Search Engine Optimization purposes (yoursite.com/sitemap.xml)
- JSON ? Share all of your public events by url. (yoursite.com/home/json).
- RSS Feeds ? Share your public events by rss feeds (yoursite.com/feeds).
- ICAL ? Members are able to export a single event to their Google, Yahoo and live calendars or to a ICAL Format (ics/ical).
- Supports FullCalendar Scheduler – Purchase FullCalendar Scheduler add-on license that displays events well and assign them easily to various categories. More details here
- Event Filtering ? Easily filter/view your shared events on your calendar
- Group Sharing ? Easily share events among members in various groups
- Overlap ? Deny or Allow events to overlap other events.
- Draggable Events – Allows members to easily drag and drop events by category on the calendar.
- Calendar settings – Allows administrator and members to adjust the FullCalendar settings easily.
- Attachments ? Add/Update/Delete events with an attachment (txt,docx,zip…).
- Recurring Events ? Add/Update/Delete events multiple times weekly, monthly etc. by clicking, touching, resizing and dragging.
- Background Events ? Add events that appear as background highlights.
- Touch Support ? Update or create events by touching or dragging events. Supported by many touch devices.
- Import/Export ? Allowing members to Import and Export events in bulk using ical format (ics/ical).
- Search ? Allowing visitors or members to search for public or their own private events.
- Event Category ? Members are able to filter events by categories.
- Event Sources ? Members are able to view calendar feeds from other urls on their own calendar.
- Notifications ? Email notifications about public events and others.
- IonAuth – A simple and lightweight authentication library for the CodeIgniter framework. (Currently using IonAuth v2.6.0).
- Administration ? Administrators of the site are able to moderate the site and other activities.
- Member Profile ? Members of the site are able to manipulate their events and other activities.
- Group ? Easily become or not a member of a particular group.
- Member’s unique url ? Share your own public events by URL (yoursite.com/yourusername)
- CMS ? Easily create/update/delete pages and page contents.
- Print friendly – Use your browser to print your calendar events in its current view.
- Template ? Easily customize your own themes. (Currently using bootstrap v3.3.6).
- Icons ? Easily add icons within your own themes. (Currently using font-awesome v4.6.3).
- Language ? Easily select your desire language. (en current language code).
- Add your language with the appropriate words:
- FullCalendar v3.2.0 with custom agendaList(agendalistDay, agendalistWeek, agendalistMonth, agendalistYear), timeSlot formatting + button (next/prevWeek, next/prevMonth) addon’s
- Language preference for Indonesian
- Language preference for Arabic
126.96.36.199 (August 25, 2016) - FullCalendar v2.9.1: with custom agendaList, timeSlot formatting + button (next/prevWeek, next/prevMonth, next/prevYear) addon's - Fixes 188.8.131.52 (April 16, 2016) - FullCalendar v2.9.0: with custom agendaList, timeSlot formatting + button (next/prevWeek, next/prevMonth, next/prevYear) addon's - Calendar Settings: Minimum and Maximum time preference for time label duration range. - Filtering Updates - Easily filter/view multiple events on your calendar - Applied Components updates - Fixes 184.108.40.206 (April 05, 2016) - CSRF Security Support fixes - Language preference for Chinese (Simplified) - Language preference for Korean - Language preference for Japanese - Language preference for Vietnamese - Share your pages within a group - Fixes 220.127.116.11 (Feb. 26, 2016) - FullCalendar v2.6.1 with custom List + timeSlot formatting + button (next/prevWeek, next/prevMonth) addon's - Shared Filtering - Easily filter/view your shared events on your calendar - Fixes 18.104.22.168 (Feb. 14, 2016) - FullCalendar v2.6.0* button addon's (next/prevWeek, next/prevMonth) - MomentJS v2.11.2 - MarkerClusterer v1.0.1 handles per-zoom-level clusters for large amounts of markers. - Bootlaces - A new and updated theme - Fixes 22.214.171.124 (Jan. 19, 2016) - *Uses CodeIgniter v2.2.6 framework - IonAuth v2.6.0 authentication library integration - *Uses FullCalendar v2.6.0 with custom agendaList + timeSlot formatting add-on's - Momentjs v2.11.1 - Overlap ? Deny or Allow other events to overlap event. - Group - Easily become or not a member of a particular group - Gmaps - public users are able to view map locations - Notifications upgrades - Bootstrap v3.3.6 - Font-awesome v4.5.0 - Language preference for Russian 126.96.36.199 (Nov. 03, 2015) - *Uses CodeIgniter v2.2.5 framework - *Uses FullCalendar v2.4.0 with custom agendaList + timeSlot formatting add-on's - Momentjs v2.10.6 - Sessions - View and clear all sessions - Notifications upgrades - Apply fixes 188.8.131.52 (Sept. 25, 2015) - *Uses CodeIgniter v2.2.4 framework - *Uses FullCalendar v2.4.0 with agendalist + Momentjs v2.10.6 - *FullCalendar Scheduler beta support - Uses Bootstrap v3.3.5 - Drag and drop events - Administrative approvals of public events - Request an event to published as a visitor - Calendar preferences - Apply updated features 184.108.40.206 (Mar. 23, 2015) - *Uses Fullcalendar v2.3.1 with agendalist - *Uses CodeIgniter v2.2.2 framework - *Attachments ? Add/Update/Delete events with an attachment (txt,docx,zip...etc). - *RSS Feeds ? Share your events over rss feeds. - *Recurring Events for every 2 weeks - *Language preference for spanish - *Administrative settings updates - Apply fixes 220.127.116.11 (Mar. 01, 2015) - *Uses Fullcalendar v2.3.0 with agendalist - *Uses CodeIgniter v2.2.0 framework - *Added background events. - *Touch support. (Supported by some devices and browsers) - *Recurring Events - *Site Administration - *Member's unique url - *Language preference for french - *Security Features - *Uses the latest components like Bootstrap and JQuery plugins etc. - Apply fixes 18.104.22.168 (Oct. 24, 2014) - *Uses Fullcalendar v1.6.4 with agendalist. - *Uses CodeIgniter v2.2.0 framework - *Touch support. (Supported by some devices and browsers). - *Added membership profile. - *Added search option to members page. - *Members are able to Import/Export ics files used by many popular calendars. - *Template - A better organized view for easier styling of your template. - Apply fixes 22.214.171.124 (Oct. 13, 2014) - *Uses Fullcalendar v1.6.4 with agendalist. - *Added Search option. - *Link your events to google, yahoo and live calendars. - *Add, edit and delete your event sources. 126.96.36.199 (Oct. 7, 2014) - *Uses Fullcalendar v1.6.4 with agendalist - *Added Google Maps to preview events locations. - *Filter events by categories easily. - *View multiple event sources easily. - *Add, edit and delete your categories. - *Fix browser issues (Firefox). - Apply fixes 188.8.131.52 (Sept. 26, 2014) - *Uses Fullcalendar v1.6.4 - Adjusted guest/visitor (frontend) calendar to a smaller view - Add a preview model to guest/visitor (frontend). - *Add DateTimePicker to model (pop-up option) for the members (backend) calendar. 184.108.40.206 (Sept. 25, 2014) - *Uses Fullcalendar v1.6.4 - *URL - An event with url are open within a new tab. - Apply fixes 220.127.116.11 (Sept. 22, 2014) - First version