Christmas Chain is a HTML5 puzzle game freely inspired to Zuma gameplay. The game contains 3 different progressive levels.
Please contact us at http://codecanyon.net/user/codethislab if you want more levels.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1024×768 resolution that scales to fit the current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
In order to simplify the implementation of the 10 extra levels pack, from the update of July 2016, level’s loading is managed by JSON.
Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow this kind of loading, locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- FULL SCREEN feature added
- Added Event handler for WordPress plugin CTL Arcade: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421
- Level Panel Added with JSON file
16/11/2017: - Button full-screen added
- Sound library updated
- Orientation panel added for mobile devices
- Bug fixed on Soundtrack for IOS devices
- Bug fixed on retina devices
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: