It’s simple, ask questions, write the answers, see statistics, discuss question with users
- native registration
- user profile
- ask questions
- post 3 answer
- upload background
- statistic answers
- statistic question view
- statistic question discuss
- push notification answer
- push notification discuss
- chat system
- delete questions
- search user
- follow / followed system
- search questions
- complain about the question
- share system
- clean flat design
- support Xcode 8.2
- support Swift 3
- support Cocoapods 1.1.0
- own php backend
- easy install
- documentation include
- own backend php server
- questions viewing
- create question
- delete question
- message viewing
- delete message
- add / delete question category
- viewing and deleting complaints
Technical requirements Backend
- PHP 5.5 – 7.x
- Apache server (NGINX we don’t tested)
- GD Library
- mod_revrite support
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO INSTALL THE BACKEND FOR FREE HOSTING – THE BACKEND WILL NOT WORK!
- 21.10.2016 – fixed minor bug
- Xcode 8
- Swift 3
- preinstalled Cocoapods 1.10 min
Demo app in App Store
ImportantWe develop applications only on the current software versions. Based on the fact that once again Apple has made changes to the language Swift, please update your development environment. THE PROJECT REQUIRES THE LATEST VERSION OF COCOAPODS INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS, PLEASE ASK US A QUESTION IN OUR SUPPORT, BEFORE YOU BUY.
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. http://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- We do not do refund, on these issues, please contact the support envato.
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 2 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We not only work, but sometimes even a rest, so on Saturday and Sunday, we will not turn our computers
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks