Check Delivery Availability by Zip/Pin Code Magento ExtesionThis extension allows customers to check product availability based on the zip/pin code of postal address.
Advance checking of pin codes is a very useful feature in making the online shopping experience convenient. Using Check Availability by Zip/Postal Code Magento Extension, the customers can easily find out whether the product they want to order can be delivered in the desired postal address. It also display delivery within days with custom hint/message in popup. Customers need to check product availability before product add to cart. It is simply about entering the postal code and the availability status is displayed. Thus even before you enter your postal address and other info you can first check product availability and thus make their buying decision. This extension also check that entered zip code has delivery available or not during checkout page in shipping method section. If delivery not available than it will display “No delivery available with this Zip/Postal code” and further process will be stopped.
Admin can add zip/pin codes in two ways:
1) Using bulk csv import
2) Manually adding zip/pin codes
Admin also can edit/remove/disable zip/pin codes from backend. You can download sample csv file from backend system configuration.
- Easy to use & manage.
- CSV Sheet to Check Product Availability.
- Customized Success and Failure Messages
- Check product availability using ajax which makes it highly interactive.
- Display delivery within days with custom hint/message in popup.
- Abundance of configurations have been used to make the extension more flexible for admin’s needs
- Manually & bulk zip code import/export from backend
- Allow ‘Add to Cart’ after the Zip/Pin code verification has been done.
- Admin can add, edit, delete, enable and disable zip code
- You will provided documentation with screen shot for how to use extension
- No core files changes
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the extension’s .ZIP file.
2) Extract .ZIP file from magento root directory.
3) Clear Cache
4) Go to Kerss Tech -> Settings -> General tab and select Enable Module to Yes.
Set all other options as per your requirements and save settings.
For more details please read our Documentation
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
- Bug Fixed: Fixed admin grid renderer error
- Initial release