Latest Version: 12.12.2017 – v1.2. Check the changelog
Chauffeur Booking System is a powerful limo reservation WordPress plugin for companies of all sizes. It can be used by both limo and shuttle operators. It provides a simple, step-by-step booking process and an intuitive backend administration.
With Chauffeur Booking System you can easily take online reservations for any route defined e.g. airport transfer or city tour, hourly or point-to-point with support for intermediate points (stops). It will help you enhance customer service and manage your limo rental business online.
Backend Feature List of Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress
With this module you can create unlimited number of booking forms and for each of the forms define different settings.
- Define service type offered: distance (point-to-point), hourly, flat-rate for predefined routes.
- You can create a booking form only for one type of service or for all types of services.
- Choose whether you want to offer the option of extra time. You can set the time range and minimum time unit.
- Specify the minimum and maximum rental time of the limousine and minimum time unit.
- Add email accounts that will receive information about new reservations.
- Specify vehicle categories (vehicle types) that are available in the booking system.
- Specify routes that are available in the booking system.
- Specify extras categories that are available in the booking system.
- Set business hours for each day of the week.
- Exclude dates from the booking system.
- Specify available payment methods. Choose between payment in cash, Stripe or PayPal.
- Define your custom color style of the form.
Displays a list of all submitted orders (bookings) in the system.
- Browse, edit or delete submitted bookings.
- Set statuses for bookings: New Booking, Accepted, Rejected, Finished.
- The administrator receives information about: the selected type of service, pickup date and time, total order quote, distance, time duration, comments from the customer, selected route (if it is a flat rate service type), transfer type, extra time (if choosen), vehicle name with prices per hour and per distance, extras choosen by the customer, customer contact details and chosen form of payment.
- The administrator receives the complete list (billing) of services and add-ons selected by the customer. Each item on the list is described, including unit price, net value, tax and gross value.
A module that allows you to add unlimited number of add-ons which can then be selected by the customer like child seat, alcohol package or a box of chocolates.
- Browse, add, edit or delete booking extras.
- Name the add-on and add a description.
- Define whether an add-on can be ordered more then once (a maximum number for a given add-on).
- Set the price for single add-on.
- Select tax rate.
A module that allows you to define custom routes. Useful for specific routes like for airport transfers or city tours.
- Browse, add, edit or delete routes.
- Define start and end-point of your route.
- Add unlimited number of intermediate points (stops).
- Live preview of your route by Google Maps.
With this module you can define unlimited number of vehicles (limos) and set a number of parameters for them.
- Browse, add, edit or delete vehicles.
- Set vehicle name, description and featured image.
- Set vehicle type (category).
- Enter vehicle make and model.
- Enter maximum number of passengers (or seats) and maximum baggage allowance (suitcases).
- Enter price per distance and per hour.
- Specify tax rate.
- Assign vehicle attributes.
A list of available vehicle types (or categories).
In this module you can define unlimited number of vehicle attributes like color, engine, etc. and then you can assign them to single vehicles (limos) in their settings.
- Browse, add, edit or delete vehicle attributes.
- Select one of the three attribute types: Text Value, Single Choice, Multi Choice.
- A text value is used for any custom text. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘color’ and then specify it by entering it in a vehicle single settings.
- A single and multi choices are used for predefined values. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘transmission’ with two values ‘automatic’ and ‘manual’ and then specify one of them or both of them in a vehicle single settings.
Define available tax rates like 0%, 8%, 23%.
Frontend Feature List of Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress
- Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Ajax Driven
- Step Based Form with Easy Steps Navigation
- 3 Types of Services: Distance (Point-to-Point), Hourly, Flat Rate with the Possibility of Using all or Only Selected Ones
- Live Route Preview by Google Maps
- Support for Unlimited Number of Intermediate Points (Stops) of the Route
- Total Distance, Total Time Calculation with Extra Time Support
- Integration with Paypal and Stripe
- Unlimited Booking Forms with Different Settings
- Unlimited Bookings
- Unlimited Vehicles (Limos)
- Unlimited Add-Ons
- Unlimited Predefined Routes
- Detailed Documentation
- Demo Content Available with One Click Importer
- Fully Translatable with .po / .mo Files
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Crossbrowser Compatible
Updates12.12.2017 – v1.2
- Added possibility to set price per distance and hour in depending on selected route.
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added integration with Visual Composer,
- Added possibility to set advance booking period,
- Improved documentation,
- Improved look and feel of dashboard options.
- Initial release.