Chauffeur Booking System is a powerful limo reservation WordPress plugin for companies of all sizes. It can be used by both limo and shuttle operators. It provides a simple, step-by-step booking process and an intuitive backend administration.
With Chauffeur Booking System you can easily take online reservations for any route defined e.g. airport transfer or city tour, hourly or point-to-point with support for intermediate points (stops). It will help you enhance customer service and manage your limo rental business online.
Latest Version: 20.02.2018 – v2.0. Check the changelog
Chauffeur Booking Core Features
Chauffeur Booking is fully responsive which means each and every plugin element adapts perfectly for any screen size.
3 Types of Services / Step Based Navigation
The plugin offers support for 3 types of services: Distance (Point-to-Point), Hourly, Flat Rate with the possibility of using all or only selected ones. The navigation in the plugin is based on convenient steps.
Live Route Preview / Total Distance, Total Time Calculation
The plugin draws a route map and supports an infinite number of intermediate points (stops). It also calculates the total distance and total time (including extra time and return time if applicable).
Multiple Booking Forms
You can create an infinite number of booking forms and use different settings for each of them.
Extra Time, Rental Time / Advanced Booking Period
Choose whether you want to offer the option of extra time, specify the minimum and maximum rental time of the vehicle and set advance booking period to allow booking up to defined number of days in advance.
Specify working days/hours (in HH:MM time format) for each day of the week.
Excluded Dates / Email Notifications
Specify and manage the dates not available for booking. Define the list of recipients and select the sender’s email account from which the messages will be sent with info about new bookings.
3 Supported Payment Methods
The plugin supports Paypal, Stripe and Cash payment method.
Define your own colors to match booking form to your site.
Add unlimited number of add-ons which can then be selected by the customer like child seat, alcohol package or a box of chocolates.
Define Your Own Routes
You can define your own routes. This is useful for specific routes like for airport transfers or city tours.
Define unlimited number of vehicles (limos) and set a number of parameters for them. Set vehicle name, description, featured image, vehicle type, make and model. Enter maximum number of passengers and suitcases. Enter price per distance and per hour, specify tax rate and assign vehicle attributes.
You can define unlimited number of vehicle attributes like color, engine, etc. and then you can assign them to single vehicles (limos) in their settings.
Give values to vehicle attributes while editing a vehicle.
Tax Rates / Currency
Define available tax rates like 0%, 8%, 23% and choose one of the 160 available currencies.
Smart Sticky Sidebar
The summary of your order is always visible even when scrolling the page.
Visual Composer Integration / Nexmo SMS Integration
Chauffeur Booking comes integrated with popular Visual Composer for WordPress plugin. We’ve also added full integration with Nexmo API for SMS notifications to improve the customer experience.
One Click Demo Install
Import demo data to start with by using plugin settings menu.
Backend Feature List of Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress
With this module you can create unlimited number of booking forms and for each of the forms define different settings.
- Define service type offered: distance (point-to-point), hourly, flat-rate for predefined routes.
- You can create a booking form only for one type of service or for all types of services.
- Choose whether you want to offer the option of extra time. You can set the time range and minimum time unit.
- Specify the minimum and maximum rental time of the limousine and minimum time unit.
- Add email accounts that will receive information about new reservations.
- Specify vehicle categories (vehicle types) that are available in the booking system.
- Specify routes that are available in the booking system.
- Specify extras categories that are available in the booking system.
- Set business hours for each day of the week.
- Exclude dates from the booking system.
- Specify available payment methods. Choose between payment in cash, Stripe or PayPal.
- Define your custom color style of the form.
Displays a list of all submitted orders (bookings) in the system.
- Browse, edit or delete submitted bookings.
- Set statuses for bookings: New Booking, Accepted, Rejected, Finished.
- The administrator receives information about: the selected type of service, pickup date and time, total order quote, distance, time duration, comments from the customer, selected route (if it is a flat rate service type), transfer type, extra time (if choosen), vehicle name with prices per hour and per distance, extras choosen by the customer, customer contact details and chosen form of payment.
- The administrator receives the complete list (billing) of services and add-ons selected by the customer. Each item on the list is described, including unit price, net value, tax and gross value.
A module that allows you to add unlimited number of add-ons which can then be selected by the customer like child seat, alcohol package or a box of chocolates.
- Browse, add, edit or delete booking extras.
- Name the add-on and add a description.
- Define whether an add-on can be ordered more then once (a maximum number for a given add-on).
- Set the price for single add-on.
- Select tax rate.
A module that allows you to define custom routes. Useful for specific routes like for airport transfers or city tours.
- Browse, add, edit or delete routes.
- Define start and end-point of your route.
- Add unlimited number of intermediate points (stops).
- Live preview of your route by Google Maps.
With this module you can define unlimited number of vehicles (limos) and set a number of parameters for them.
- Browse, add, edit or delete vehicles.
- Set vehicle name, description and featured image.
- Set vehicle type (category).
- Enter vehicle make and model.
- Enter maximum number of passengers (or seats) and maximum baggage allowance (suitcases).
- Enter price per distance and per hour.
- Specify tax rate.
- Assign vehicle attributes.
A list of available vehicle types (or categories).
In this module you can define unlimited number of vehicle attributes like color, engine, etc. and then you can assign them to single vehicles (limos) in their settings.
- Browse, add, edit or delete vehicle attributes.
- Select one of the three attribute types: Text Value, Single Choice, Multi Choice.
- A text value is used for any custom text. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘color’ and then specify it by entering it in a vehicle single settings.
- A single and multi choices are used for predefined values. For example, you can define an attribute named ‘transmission’ with two values ‘automatic’ and ‘manual’ and then specify one of them or both of them in a vehicle single settings.
Define available tax rates like 0%, 8%, 23%.
Frontend Feature List of Chauffeur Booking System for WordPress
- Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Ajax Driven
- Step Based Form with Easy Steps Navigation
- 3 Types of Services: Distance (Point-to-Point), Hourly, Flat Rate with the Possibility of Using all or Only Selected Ones
- Live Route Preview by Google Maps
- Support for Unlimited Number of Intermediate Points (Stops) of the Route
- Total Distance, Total Time Calculation with Extra Time Support
- Integration with Paypal and Stripe
- Unlimited Booking Forms with Different Settings
- Unlimited Bookings
- Unlimited Vehicles (Limos)
- Unlimited Add-Ons
- Unlimited Predefined Routes
- Detailed Documentation
- Demo Content Available with One Click Importer
- Fully Translatable with .po / .mo Files
- Valid HTML5 Code
- Crossbrowser Compatible
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 80,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 10+ years of experience and 6+ years of our presence on ThemeForest. We specialize in WordPress, design and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
Updates20.02.2018 – v2.0
- Added option to set default status for a new orders,
- Added option to constrain choosing location (pickup and drop off) to selected area,
- Added option to set minimum value of the order,
- Added option to use PayPal sandbox mode,
- Improved speed,
- Fixed few minor issues.
- Added option to avoid routes with tolls, highways, ferries,
- Added option to define own list of agreements need to confirm by customer in booking form,
- Added option to define own tabs and fields in booking forms,
- Added option to define different prices and fees for each vehicle and route: fixed price, fixed price for a ride with return, initial fee, delivery fee, price per distance, price per distance for a ride with return, price per hour, price per extra time,
- Added option to define different tax rates for each vehicle, route and price type,
- Added option to define own pricing rules based on: selected booking form, service type, route, vehicle, day number, day hours, dates range, distance,
- Fixed few minor issues.
- Fixed problem with supporting miles.
- Improved coding.
- Improved UI,
- Added support for miles,
- Added support for different date and time formats,
- Added possibility to set availability of vehicles in particular date (and time) range,
- Added option to set minimum route length needed to send booking,
- Added wire transfer to the list of available payment methods,
- Added possibility to limit route locations (pick up, drop off, waypoint) to selected countries,
- Added option to disable second step (vehicle choosing),
- Added deposit option,
- Added option to prevent double vehicles booking in the same time,
- Added possibility to set base location (and add delivery fee to sum of the order),
- Fixed few minor issues.
- Fixed minor issues related with displaying interface on older browsers,
- Added possibility to show/hide filter bar of vehicles,
- Added possibility to show/hide price per kilometer/hour on vehicle list,
- Added possibility to mark payment as mandatory,
- Added possibility to set company logo,
- Added possibility to customize Google Map,
- Added possibility to set range of days in which booking is available,
- Improved UI.
- Fixed few minor issues,
- Added integration with Nexmo: https://www.nexmo.com/ (SMS integration),
- Added possibility to set sticky sidebar with summary,
- Improved view of e-mail accounts list in dashboard,
- Improved view of tax rates list in dashboard,
- Improved view of vehicle attributes list in dashboard,
- Improved view of vehicles list in dashboard,
- Improved view of booking forms list in dashboard,
- Improved view of booking addons list in dashboard,
- Improved view of bookings list in dashboard.
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Improved dashboard options,
- Improved loading of vehicle images,
- Added button “Back to home” on “Thank you” page,
- Added possibility to set time interval in time picker.
- Added possibility to set price per distance and hour in depending on selected route.
- Fixed few minor bugs,
- Added integration with Visual Composer,
- Added possibility to set advance booking period,
- Improved documentation,
- Improved look and feel of dashboard options.
- Initial release.