Envato Market Item Support Request Form using Purchase Code Verification.
WordPress CF7 (Contact Form 7) Envato Market Item Support Request Add-ons. CF7 (Contact Form 7) Envato Market Item Support Request Form using Purchase Code Verification. Using this CF7 Add-ons plugin Envato Market customer can request Item Support using Envato Market Purchase Code verification process. This Add-ons plugin has made only for Envato Market Authors.
Contact Form 7 Multi Step plugin requires active plugin Contact Form 7
This Plugin has made only for Envato Market Authors
- Extremely easy Configuration
- Envato Market Item Support Request Form
- Purchase Code Verification using Envato Market API
- Both Admin and Customer (Autoresponder) email Template included
- Both in Admin and Customer email Template included random unique Ticket ID for Reference
Get Full info of the purchase in Admin email Template:
- Valid License Key!!!
- Purchased Item Title
- Purchased Item ID
- Purchased Item URL
- Purchased Buyer/Customer Username
- Purchased Count
- Purchased License Type
- Purchased At
- Supported Until
- Support Status (Supported or Expired)
- If Support Expired, in the form provide article link for ‘How to Extend the Support Period’
- Extremely Easy Configuration with 7 Theme Styles
- Two Steps Form with Purchase Code Verification
- Required Field Ajax Validation
- Well Documented ( proper help instructions for Simple Implementation )
- Dedicated Support
- and Much More!
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the template and NOT included in the final purchase files.
----- V 1.1.3 Released: 6 January 2023 ----- - Updated: Very minor tweak
----- V 1.1.2 Released: 5 February 2022 ----- - Updated: Plugin settings page Documentation (User guide) updated - Updated: Documentation updated
----- V 1.1.1 Released: 17 July 2021 ----- - Added: Added another form only for Purchase code verification - Updated: Plugin settings updated
----- V 1.1.0 Released: 9 May 2021 ----- - Updated: Plugin settings minor updated - Updated: Documentation updated
----- Initial Released: 26 April 2021 ----- - Initial Released