This complete app written in Swift 2.0 brings to the users a celebration cards creator where they can customize the available templates by setting a message and changing the main image. The app is bundled with templates and categories ranging from Christmas to Love or Birthday.
Once the user has customized it he/she can share it to any app installed in his device as Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Moreover you can almost directly built and make revenue out of this app as it also includes Google AdMob banners and interstitials support.
- Create Celebration Cards: Easily, choose from dozens of templates and customize them to make your card.
- iPhone & iPad support: Works on any model of this family of devices. iOS8 & iOS9: Specially coded to work on the last OS major updates.
- Easy customization: It has a minimalist touch and so there only a few elements. Concerning this fact and the use of the Storyboard, it is easy to change colors and fonts.
- Use of Storyboard: In order to provide a visual reference and speed up development.
- Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
- Auto resize with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens.
- Share to any app: Thanks to in-built share protocol, you can share your final image using any app installed on your device.
- Google AdMob support: We added a bottom banner as well as a interstitial view to display Google AdMob ads so you can make some revenue out of this app.
- The font size on some editable messages of the cards has been increased on iPad to display them better
- The aspect ratio on the landscape cards has been adjusted on iPad as it was not the same as displayed on iPhone