CDivs – Adaptive and Animated Canvas Dividers of Blocks
Canvas Dividers is a script that makes it easy to insert adaptive and animated canvas dividers between html blocks.
How it works:
- The script stretches the backgrounds of the html blocks between which the divider will be located.
- Next the canvas element is placed between these blocks
- Next the background of the previous block is drawn on canvas.
- Last step is shape is drawn on canvas with the background of the next block.
- 39 divider types
- Light animation for each type
- Possibility to add your own custom divider
- Flexible settings
- Cross browser support
- Retina support
The script copies only the background of the block, all internal elements are not drawn on the canvas. There is a separate attribute and option that will allow you to draw only the background of the previous or next block to partially get around this limitation.
Also not supported css `background-attachment` property.
Version 1.0.3 – 31 March 2020
- Now blocks will inherit `z-index` CSS property of internal dividers. This can be turned off with the option `blocksZIndex`.
Version 1.0.2 – 30 March 2020
- Now dividers will be placed inside the blocks to follow their position. - Added automatic update of dividers when dynamically resizing blocks. - Minor bugs fixed
Version 1.0.1 – 26 March 2020
- Fixed canvas position calculating. - Fixed block background stretch calculating. - Fixed gradient drawing. - Added 6 new divider types. - Added additional options and attributes. - Added automatic using of drawing single block when only one block is near the divider. - Added a builder with which you can build a script with the necessary modules and divider types.