Cash on Delivery with Fee for Prestashop is a premium Prestashop module that brings the classic Cash on Delivery Payment Method to a new level! Finally, you can allow your customers to pay with cash on delivery, plus adding and extra fee for this payment method!
The module comes with a whole bunch of module configuration settings that allow you to create the custom fee you want. First, add a custom name and a custom description (extended WYSIWYG) to the payment method! Now, choose between flat rate or proportional fee (or even both), choose minimum and maximum amount for the fee and set a free fee order amount. Select the carries/shipping methods for which the payment method is available, and set the minimum and maximum order’s total that allows the use of the method too! Moreover, you can associate the payment method only with some customer groups and you can set the initial status of the order. Last but not least, the module is compatible for both shop that use or don’t use taxes!
Smoothly integrated to Prestashop, Cash on Delivery with Fee, displays the payment fee in all the necessary frontend and admin places. In the frontend, we obviously have the checkout process where the fee is displayed both separately and in the cart-summary table. Off course the fee is added in the order’s total. But let’s not forget the order confirmation email the customer receives, the order’s invoice and the order’s detail page in order history. On the admin side now, the fee is displayed in customers orders details page both separately and in the order summary table.
Check the screenshots to get the feeling!
- Custom Payment Method Name
- Custom Payment Method Description
- Fixed Amount Fee or Percentage Fee Option or Both
- Minimum and Maximum Order Fee
- Free Fee Order Amount
- Minimum and Maximum Order Amount for which the payment method is available
- Compatible for both shops that use and dont use taxes
- Define tax rules (if shop uses taxes) that apply to the fee
- Fee calculated based on customer’s currency
- Filter for carriers/shipping methods. Select for which carriers/shipping methods to allow Cash on Delivery with Fee.
- Filter for customer groups. Select for which customer groups to allow Cash on Delivery with Fee.
- Define new order status
- Supports both one step checkout and five steps checkout
- Fee displayed in Cart Summary in the last order step
- Shipping and Invoice Addresses optionally displayed in order validation page
- Fee displayed in the email the customer receives when the order is confirmed
- Fee displayed in the Invoice
- Fee displayed in customer’s Orders History (Order Details) (both frontend and backend)
- Fully Responsive (both frontend and backend)
Order confirmation page (Prestashop 1.6), that includes cart summary and payment fee
Order detail page in customer’s history
Order detail page in admin customer’s history
Module configuration settings
Don’t forget to check the rest of the screenshots! Click on the link just below the module’s top banner!
v.1.1 - May 13, 2017 NEW: support for Prestashop 1.7 NEW: italian translation (by mmori1960) BUG FIX: decimal part of configuration amounts is now saved
v.1.0 - March 13 2, 2016 Initial release