Carlisting is a responsive car listing directory Content Management System (CMS). Sellers can register and manage items easily through making a payment through PayPal. In this CMS, seller will give their car advertisements (to sale new and old cars) through paying to the website owner. Visitors will come and see the cars and contact the sellers through their email, phone or message forms for each individual cars.
This CMS has a nice and attractive front end and back end interface that are really awesome and eyecatching. The back end has a lot of nice and maintainable features that are needed for a modern and professional website to handle the contents easily by client. Almost all kinds of changes are possible to do using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using the procedural php (with PDO feature) and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by most of the developers.
This CMS is protected against SQL injection, XSS and other attack and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
Carlisting CMS script has the following features:
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection and XSS attack
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of important data in dashboard
- Multi vendor Registration and Management
- Automatic Seller Registration by Email Confirming
- Unlimited car brand, model etc. creation
- Unlimited category and post creation
- Unlimited pricing plan creation with cost setup for PayPal
- Package Subscription by Seller with PayPal
- Car Management in Front End by seller
- Each Car Approval by Admin
- Each Car Update Approval by Admin
- Unlimited page creation
- Unlimited menu creation with dropdown
- Facebook comment section for each post
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- Unlimited file uploading system
- All major social media URL setup for top bar and sidebar
- Subscriber data export as CSV format
Note: Data will not saved in demo version.
Version: 1.3 (January 03, 2020)
- Added the missing category.php file in the front end. - Unicode character support added in the database.
Version: 1.2 (June 06, 2018)
1. Fixed: Updated payment_success.php file and moved it from the "payment > paypal" folder to the root folder. 2. Added: Added seller-payment-delete.php file into the admin folder. 3. Updated: Updated the payment.php file in the root folder.
Version: 1.1 (June 06, 2018)
1. Fixed: Changed the subscriber.php file in admin folder. 2. Added: Added the subscriber-delete.php file in the admin folder. 3. Added: Added the verify-subscriber.php file in the main folder. 4. Fixed: Changed the footer.php in the main folder. 5. Fixed: Removed the sandbox url and added real paypal url into files of "payment > paypal" folder.
Version: 1.0 (January 03, 2018)