Car Park Booking WordPress plugin is designed to be easily integrated into anywhere in WordPress site by using shortcode. Easy to use at front-end and highly customizable at back-end and will help users to easily book the car park through your WordPress website online.
Shortcode for displaying in front-end: [car_booking]
Generate more sales, enhance your car park booking service, and have more time to organize the business.
1. Easy car park booking management:
- Add park space type as you need
From backend: From frontend:
- Set periods and prices for each parking space type
- Launch discounts on the price per day depending on date range and min/max days set
- Create promo codes for certain date ranges, set discounts for a fixed amount or % of the booking price.
- Add extra services clients can buy when they make a booking.
2. Fully control and keep track of the whole activities of your reservation system
- Dashboard Check the latest bookings, cars coming/leaving on the respective day
- Booking details, client details: Show details of booking and client
- Add booking from the back-end
- Export in PDF for specific days in PDF
- Booking Report Review all pending, confirmed, cancelled bookings
- Editable booking terms – Manage custom terms and conditions through the back-end.
3. Responsive design: Clients can make online reservations using all types of mobile devices.
4. Email Notifications: The online car parking system can send Email notifications both to customers and admins as soon as a new booking, payment or cancellation has been submitted.
5. Payment gateway integration:
- PayPal, Stripe integrated by using your own Stripe secret key, Stripe public key and PayPal email.
- Set Tax
6. WPML Support: Translate all titles and system messages into multiple languages.
1. Easy Installation & Integration
2. High-performance PHP Code
=== Version 13 October 17 === [+] Fix JS bug === Version 23 September 17 === [+] Fix 'Total Amount' bug === Version 19 September 17 === [+] Improve [+] Resolve multi-site problem === Version 16 August 17 === [+] Improve layout for email template [+] Add more currency (EUR, and USD) [+] Add an option to disable payment [+] Fix some minor bugs