#1 super security anti-spam captcha plugin for WordPress forms
Captcha plugin is the best security solution that protects your WordPress website forms from spam entries. It can be used for login, registration, password recovery, comments forms and much more.
It is easy to use and manage, a simple and effective plugin which will always guard your website forms.
Stop spam now!
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Add captcha to:
- Login form
- Registration form
- Reset password form
- Comments form
- Contact Form
- Car Rental V2 Pro
- Custom form
- Choose Captcha type:
- Simple math actions such as addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Character Recognition
- Slide captcha
- Enhance captcha protection with:
- Hide captcha for:
- Registered users in comments form
- Whitelisted IP addresses
- Set captcha submission time limit
- Refresh captcha option
- Image packages with hand-drawn digits
- Edit captcha title and notifications
- Merge IP addresses from Limit Attempts plugin with Captcha Allow List
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentations and videos
- Multi-lingual and RTL ready
- Contact Form 7 compatible (since v 3.4)
- One time payment (no subscription)
Documentation & Videos
- [Doc] Installation
- [Doc] User Guide
- [Video] Purchase, Installation, Configuration Tutorial
- [Video] Installation Instruction
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Arabic (ar_AR) (thanks to Albayan Design Hani Aladoli)
- Bangla (bn_BD) (thanks to SM Mehdi Akram, www.shamokaldarpon.com)
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Breno Jacinto, www.iconis.org.br)
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) (thanks to Nick)
- Catalan (ca) (thanks to Psiete)
- Chinese (zh_CN) (thanks to Billy Jeans)
- Taiwan (zh_TW) (thanks to Henry H)
- Croatian (hr) (thanks to Daniel)
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Tomas Vesely, Crysman)
- Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Byrial Ole Jensed)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Bart Duineveld)
- Estonian (et) (thanks to Ahto Tanner)
- Greek (el) (thanks to Aris, www.paraxeno.net)
- Farsi/Persian (fa_IR) (thanks to Mostafa Asadi, www.ma73.ir)
- Finnish (fi) (thanks to Mikko Sederholm)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Martel Benjamin, Capronnier luc)
- German (de_DE) (thanks to Thomas Hartung, Lothar Schiborr)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Sagive SEO)
- Hindi (hi_IN) (thanks to Outshine Solutions, www.outshinesolutions.com)
- Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Peter Aprily)
- Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
- Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq Muiz, www.al-badar.net)
- Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Gianluca Di Carlo, Marco)
- Latvian (lv) (thanks to Juris O)
- Lithuanian (lt_LT) (thanks to Arnas)
- Norwegian (nb_NO) (thanks to Tore Hjartland)
- Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Krzysztof Opuchlik)
- Portuguese (pt_PT) (thanks to João Paulo Antunes)
- Romanian (ro_RO) (thanks to Ciprian)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Radovan Georgijevic)
- Slovak (sk_SK) (thanks to Branco Radenovich)
- Slovenian (sl_SI) (thanks to Uroš Klopčič, www.klopcic.net)
- Spain (es_ES) (thanks to Iván García Cubero)
- Swedish (sv_SE) (thanks to Christer Rönningborg, Blittan)
- Tagalog (tl) (thanks to Roozbeh Jalali, www.languageconnect.net)
- Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Can Atasever, www.canatasever.com)
- Ukrainian (uk)
- Vietnamese (vi_VN) (thanks to NDT Solutions)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Limit Attempts – Limit rate of login attempts to WordPress website and block IP addresses temporarily. Protect against brute force attacks. Restrict login by IP access using Allow and Deny lists. Advanced control of user activity.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Contact Form – Add contact form to your WordPress website
- Subscriber – Add email newsletter sign up form to WordPress posts, pages and widgets. Collect data and subscribe your users.
Update V5.1.5 – 10.08.2021
* Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.8 * Update : Packages for slide captcha was updated.
Update V5.1.4 – 29.06.2021
* Bugfix : Syntax error has been fixed. * Update : BWS panel section was updated. * Update : Packages for slide captcha was updated.
Update V5.1.3 – 17.06.2021
* NEW : Ability to edit messages of slide captcha has been added. * Bugfix : The issue of sending a password reset link on the user edit page has been fixed. * Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.7.2
Update V5.1.2 – 13.04.2021
* Bugfix : Captcha Time Limit Exceeded issue has been fixed.
Update V5.1.1 – 06.04.2021
* Update : BWS panel section was updated. * Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.7
Update V5.1.0 – 19.01.2021
* Update : BWS panel section was updated. * Update : Whitelist replaced with allow list. * Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.6
Update V5.0.9 – 07.10.2020
* NEW : Added RTL support for Slide Captcha. * Pro : The compatibility with Ninja Form has been fixed. * Bugfix : Fixed display Slide Captcha in Internet Explorer. * Update : React libraries have been updated. * Update : BWS panel section was updated.
Update V5.0.8 – 30.03.2020
* NEW : New type of Captcha - Slide Captcha has been added.
Update 5.0.7 – 17.09.2019
* Bugfix : Issue with Calling files remotely has been fixed. * Bugfix : Issue with Including Libraries Already In Core has been fixed. * Update : Checking for updates has been removed. * Update : BWS Menu Functionality is improved.
Update 5.0.6 – 04.09.2019
* Update: The deactivation feedback has been changed. Misleading buttons have been removed.
Update 5.0.5 – 24.05.2019
* NEW : The compatibility with Car Rental V2 has been added. * Bugfix : The bug with the "Advanced protection" option has been fixed. * Update : Chinese language file has been updated. * Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.2.1.
Update 5.0.4 – 22.04.2019
* Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.1.1.
Update 5.0.3 – 04.02.2019
* NEW : Ability to use captcha in the custom login forms which calls function wp_login_form() has been added. * Bugfix : Compatibility with W3 Total Cache has been fixed. * Update : Spanish language file has been updated. * Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.0.3.
Update 5.0.2 – 10.10.2018
* Bugfix : Bug related to incorrect Captcha displaying at Arithmetic Actions has been fixed. * Bugfix : Bug related to incorrect Captcha displaying at Optical Character Recognition has been fixed. * Update : Czech language file has been updated.
Update 5.0.1 – 03.04.2018
* Pro: Bug related to the inability to save settings after upgrading to Pro version has been fixed.
Update 5.0.0 – 14.09.2017
* NEW : Invisible type was added.
Update 4.3.2 – 16.08.2017
* Update : BWS panel section was updated.
Update 4.3.1 – 10.07.2017
* Update : The plugin settings page has been updated.
Update 4.3.0 – 14.04.2017
* Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed. * Update : The French and Czech language files have been updated.
Update 4.2.9 – 07.03.2017
* NEW : Character recognition type was added. * Update : The compatibility with Contact Form 7 was updated. * Update : The Taiwan language file has been updated.
Update 4.2.8 – 15.12.2016
* Update : The Chinese language file has been updated (thanks to [Jack Chen](email: mailto:email@example.com), www.jackchen.im).
Update 4.2.7 – 14.11.2016
* Update : The French language file has been updated.
Update 4.2.6 – 30.09.2016
* NEW : The Belarusian language file has been added. * Update : The Spain language file has been updated. * Update : The Taiwan language file has been updated.
Update 4.2.4 – 18.08.2016
* Bugfix : The bug with the update of the plugin database has been fixed.
Update 4.2.3 – 15.08.2016
* NEW : An ability to choose own CAPTCHA settings for each form which is compatible with the plugin. * NEW : An ability to expand the list of forms which are compatible with the plugin via WordPress hooks. * NEW : An ability to show the CAPTCHA after the page is loaded. * NEW : The "[bws_captcha]" shortcode is added. * Update : The HTML structure of the plugin settings page has been updated. * Update : The Chinese language file has been updated (thanks to [TIM](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). * Update : BWS panel section has been updated. * Bugfix : The bug with displaying CSS ID for the CAPTCHA block has been fixed.
Update 1.1.5 – 04.07.2016
* Update : The French file has been updated. * Update : BWS panel section was updated.
Update 1.1.4 – 16.06.2016
* NEW : A notice about Captcha's time limit expiration has been added. * Update : The appearance of the "Enable image packages" settings block has been updated. * Update : The French file has been updated. * Bugfix : The bug with the displaying of the whitelist pagination has been fixed.
Update 1.1.3 – 28.03.2016
* Bugfix : Lower-case equivalents for all numbers have been changed. * New : Ability to add custom styles.
Update 1.1.2 – 01.02.2016
* Bugfix : ?aptcha's work in the multisite registration form has been fixed. * Bugfix : SQL injection vulnerability has been fixed (thanks to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">Dennis Pellikaan</a>, <a href="https://www.ncsc.nl/">National Cyber Security Centre</a>). * Bugfix : The bug of displaying captha error when adding a new user in the multisite has been fixed. * Update : The French language file has been updated.
Update 1.1.1 – 17.12.2015
* Bugfix : Bug with the definition of type of images has been fixed.
Update 1.1.0 – 10.12.2015
* New : Ability to use images in Captcha. * New : Ability to reload Captcha. * New : Ability to load list of IP from whitelist of Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft plugin to Captcha whitelist. * New : Ability to use whitelist of Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft plugin. * New : Ability to set time limit, after which the Captcha can not be passed. * Bugfix : Bug with Captcha reloading when forms data handled via ajax was fixed. * Bugfix : XSS vulnerability with displaying search results for CAPTCHA whitelist was fixed (thanks to Colette Chamberland, firstname.lastname@example.org). * Bugfix : XSS vulnerability with user authentification was fixed (thanks to Colette Chamberland, email@example.com). * Update : Structure of plugin`s settings page was updated. * Update : The French and Hungarian language files were updated.
Update 1.0.9 – 24.09.2015
* New : The whitelist functionality was expanded: Ability to add current IP to the whitelist. * New : The whitelist functionality was expanded: If the IP is in the whitelist, then the indicated message will be displayed instead of the captcha. * Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.3.1. * Update : The French language file is updated. * Bugfix : We fixed SQL injection vulnerability.
Update 1.0.8 – 18.08.2015
* New : Ability to hide Captcha for whitelisted IP. * Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.2.4. * Update : We updated structure of plugin settings page. * Bugfix : We fixed bug with displaying Captcha for rtl-oriented languages.
Update 1.0.7 ? 02.07.2015
* New: Restore to default settings option added.
Update 1.0.6 ? 10.06.2015
* Update: Contact Form 7 v4.2 compatibility.
Update 1.0.5 ? 02.06.2015
* Fixed: Settings page visual display error. * Fixed: Required symbol is not displayed on login, registration and password recovery form.
Update 1.0.4 ? 20.03.2015
* The Croatian, French and Farsi language files are updated * Comments form notification error is changed * Functionality for Contact Form 7 v.4.1 is updated
Update 1.0.3 ? 18.02.2015
* New: Ability to change error messages
Update 1.0.2 ? 23.12.2014
* The language files are updated. * Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.1.