What is it?
Knight’s Tour is a chess puzzle in which the task is to move a knight across the chess board by standard knight moves. The only restriction is that the knight cannot visit the same square twice. The puzzle is said to be completed if the knight visited all squares on the board.
The classic Knight’s Tour problem can be extended to any board size (larger than 4). In this game you can test all different board size.
- Graphics with canvas
- Customizable size of board (unlimited)
- Customizable size of squares
- Undo and redo functions for all last moves
- Stopwatch and counter of moves
- Script is easy to install and use
- The algorithm to solve the knight’s tour problem