Can I eat it? is a fun game for kids and grown ups, too. Your task is to decide what to eat and what not. The game is over when you don´t allow to the girl eat what she can eat or when you let her eat what she shouldn´t eat.
- Made in Construct 2 – No plugins required!
- Approx. Game size: 3 mb // Memory use: 47 mb
- Responsive Game Design
- Compatible with most internet browsers
- What is included: Graphic (single item in .PNG format), Music, Construct 2 .CAPX file.
- Ready for Android export – Preview in google Play – (link)
Can you adjust the game according to my requirements?
- Unfortunatelly no. I´m currently busy creating new games. But I believe you´ll find many other great developers that will help you.
Can I export the game to Android (.apk)?
- Sure. But the package doesn´t include a tutorial about how to do it and I can´t assure you of the full compatibility with the mobile devices. However, Construct 2 supports export of the game to .apk using third parties.