Campaign scheduler for MailWizz EMA
Plan your campaign with ease. Determine the number of subscribers to receive your campaign at a perticular day and time without breaking your server.
This extension enables you to make schedule for your campaigns on MailWizz EMA powered
application! and thus require you to have the copy of Mailwizz EMA itself.
You can run a single campaign for days or weeks sending base on the schedule. Schedule will stop running when all the subscribers are sent the email. i.e You can make campaign that will sendout only on Mondays and fridays to certain list of subscribers till all subscribers in the list receive the email.
- Run single campaign for multiple days till every mail sent out!
- Create multiple schedule for single campaign.
- Limit number of email sent in a schedule.
- Multiple schedule can be planned for a single day.
- Determine what time the campaign should start and stop.
- Make campaign run continuousely (till all members are mailed) over days or weeks.
- Determine speed; Set delay between each email for each schedule.
- View sent statistic for each schedule.
- MailWizz EMA 2.x to latest version is required. Might work for older version, but we are supporting only version 2.x upward.
- We provide documentation with video illustration covering installation and usage.
- We respond to your questions as fast as possible.
- We dont provide refund for the extension after purchase, so confirm before purchase. Please ask any question before purchase!
- Any custom work including setup, installation and extension (that might require skilled hours) are not free. You can hire us for this.
- We are always ready to fix any confirmed detected bug.
- If campaign not sending at right time; Ensure your customer account matches with your computer timezone. i.e set timezone properly
Demo is in read only, you can make live edit and preview but wont able to save.Admin panel:
Contact us on email@example.com for support
CHANGE LOGversion 0.3 – 16/12/2022
- Add custom time picker
- Fixed day of week timezone offsetting
- Add max delay period validation and info to tooltip
- Backward compatibily support.
- First release.