Calendly is an awesome way to allow your clients/customers to easily schedule appointments with you and/or your team. You have the option to display the widget as a normal object on the page or it can display in a popup.
What the premium version offers
- Fully customizable button. Take a look at the images to see all of the features available.
- Place button anywhere you want on the page.
- Ability to add vector icons to the button.
How to install
Adding widgets to Adobe Muse
- Unzip the download
- Double click on any of the .mulib files. The widgets will automatically import into Adobe Muse
- If the widget does not automatically import, open the Library tab and select Import Muse Library
- In Muse, open the Library tab on the right
- If you do not see this tab, you can open it by going to Windows > Library
- Locate the widget you’re wanting to use and drag and drop it onto your page