Calendarize it! was originally created without support for Visual Composer. Please notice that you do not need Visual Composer to use the plugin, but if you have Visual Composer you can take advantage of the built-in compatibility with this plugin and build your own templates using the popular drag and drop page builder in Visual Composer.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Translate Calendarize it! using Easy Translation Manager or WPMLCalendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress you can easily translate Calendarize it! for WordPress.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 188.8.131.52943 – February 16, 2017
- Update: Added Russian (RU) language files .po/.mo
- Update: Added a specific hook for Visual Composer support in add-ons
- Compatibility Fix: Added fix for Total – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (and Child themes)
- Bug Fixed: Do not render the Calendar filter dialog if it is not used in the calendar navigation (shortcode)
- Bug Fixed: When JetPack is installed the Upcoming Events Widget can not be saved. Update: Minify CSS
Version 184.108.40.206820 – December 28, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When title link in Tooltip is disabled, the link in Tooltip image was not disabled
- Bug Fixed: Facebook Share icon not working in FLAT UI Calendar Widget
- Bug Fixed: When using alternate Bootstrap select, clicking on the Community Events form drop down the page simply reloads on some websites that load their own Bootstrap core.
- Bug Fixed: When using Server Side rendering in Upcoming Events Widget, add the ALT and Title properties to the image ta
- Bug Fixed: Removed depreciated Visual Composer function
- Bug Fixed: Last day in the week width
- New Feature: Backend Options add-on “Always show current month”
- New Feature: Visual CSS Editor updated (Month View Part 1 and Month View Part 2) in order to support new modern skins.
- New Feature: BOXY modern skin for Calendarize it! Month View (Download section)
- Update: CSS and HTML updates to Month View for supporting new Month View design
- Update: Improvements to Calendarize it! Month View Print CSS
- Update: RSVP Social Connection buttons same layout throughout all add-ons using the module
Version 220.127.116.11267 – November 18, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Date Picker triggered keyboard in Mobile devices
- Bug Fixed: Some recurring events from External Event Sources .ics are not showing and generating an error (Invalid UNTIL date format)
- Bug Fixed: Deselecting item in Taxonomy Filter drop down not working properly
- Bug Fixed: When using Event Grid View and Taxonomy Filter, the events are not clearing correctly and in certain conditions events that should not be showing will show
- New Feature: When using FLAT UI Calendar Widget inserted with shortcode rho-image-full allow Event Details images to be full instead of thumbnail size
Version 18.104.22.168453 – October 18, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: CSS issue with WordPress TwentySixteen theme
- Update: Added a filter for default value for automatic content in Options
- Bug Fixed: WPML compatibility fix XML parsing error
- New Feature: Allow showing other events (Reference Events) in the wp-admin Add New Event interface (Options > General Settings)
- New Feature: Show both Start Time and End Time when using the Reference Events feature
Version 22.214.171.124102 – October 6, 2016
- New Feature: Allow a custom class in the Taxonomy loop shortcode
- New Feature: Allow a custom container class in the Taxonomy loop shortcode
- New Feature: Added the page parameter to the Upcoming Events Widget. Feature is limited to server loading method and local feeds only
- Bug Fixed: PHP warnings when rendering Accordion Upcoming Events Widget (class constructor)
- Bug Fixed: Post info formats bug (front end and backend)
- Bug Fixed: Upcoming Events Widget (Ajax load) showing [TITLE] tag instead of Event title
- Update: Added new tabs in Download area
- Update: Improved CSS in Download area
Version 126.96.36.199911 – September 28, 2016
- New Feature: Added option in the Troubleshooting tab to force https on resources
Version 188.8.131.52881 – September 27, 2016
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in backend on some sites (combat.php line 25)
- Bug Fixed: Make Server Side loading the default loading method in the rhc_upcoming_events shortcode.
- Bug Fixed: When using Ajax load in the Upcoming Events Widget the title is not rendered
- Bug Fixed: Multiple day events that end in a different month is not showing in Events Map View, when the filter for the end month or month in between is selected. Only showing on the starting month.
- Bug Fixed: Date format saving issue for the datetime field
- Bug Fixed: When creating an event and adding a recurring pattern the event is not shown on the last occurrence in the recurring pattern
- Bug Fixed: In some sites using Event Map View the Taxonomy Filters don’t work when not in Fullscreen mode
Version 184.108.40.206711 – September 20, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Micro data for Upcoming Events Widget is not correct (URL and Name)
- Bug Fixed: When ical button shortcode is rendered in the right side, the dialog is opening outside the browsers viewport
- Bug Fixed: Creating a Venue outside an Event Details Page is not rendering the Google Map
- Bug Fixed: The Taxonomy Loop used with the Custom Details Box is missing the Post ID attribute (This requires Visual Composer to use this feature
- Bug Fixed: One some sites, NOV is rendered NO000 and November is rendered No000ember
- Bug Fixed: Post meta data not saved properly when using j \d\e F \d\e Y H:i in Date and Time format (date_format and start_time)
- Compatibility Fix: Added option for sites where downloading the ics file is returning a 502 Bad gateway error message.
- New Feature: Added support for new attribute personal_calendar_message. When attribute author or author_name is set to current_user and the visitor is not logged in, the message will be displayed instead of the calendar.
- New Feature: Added support for outputting the post_content instead of the post_excerpt in the summary field of the ics file. Please notice that some applications might not support HTML in the summary field (like Google Calendar). Some post content may not be supported and can potentially break the ics file. For optimal compatibility we recommend using the post_excerpt
- New Feature: Added support for using Options from Calendarize Shortcode tab in the FLAT UI Calendar Widget
- Update: Changed the ical tooltip to a modal and apply new styling
- Update: Visual CSS Editor updated to support new modal ical styling (CSS Editor > Calendarize it! > Calendar > All Views)
- Update: Visual CSS Editor updated with additional Google Web Fonts. Now supporting 800+ fonts. Go to WordPress > Settings > Google Web Fonts to enable the fonts you want to use in the CSS Editor. Only turn ON the fonts you really want to use. Enabling too many fonts may slow down loading.
- Update: Updated English (US) and Chinese (ZN) language files .po/.mo