Calendarize it! was originally created without support for Visual Composer. Please notice that you do not need Visual Composer to use the plugin, but if you have Visual Composer you can take advantage of the built-in compatibility with this plugin and build your own templates using the popular drag and drop page builder in Visual Composer.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Translate Calendarize it! using Easy Translation Manager or WPMLCalendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress you can easily translate Calendarize it! for WordPress.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 220.127.116.11203 – August 22, 2017
- Update: CSS adjustments to height of navigation buttons and Taxonomy Filter add-on drop down filters.
- Update: The date/time picker in wp-admin reads the Calendar First Day from Options > Calendarize Shortcode tab.
- Update: Minify CSS
Version 18.104.22.168997 – August 4, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for inserting the Ratings & Reviews Box with Visual Composer and manually as shortcode. Please notice that the shortcode must be inserted on an Event Page or Event Template. It will not work properly in any other page (that doesn’t contain an event). [rhc_rar]
- New Feature: Added new template to Upcoming Events Widget (widget_upcoming_events_agenda_b_end.php). Includes END time.
Version 22.214.171.124926 – July 28, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Minified JS missing rrule
- Bug Fixed: When tooltip on hover is enabled if an event is set to link to a page, it should not open the page on hover
- Bug Fixed: When using the Upcoming Events Widget, in the widget interface, using server mode and days past argument, the widget does not properly set the calendar date in the past
- Bug Fixed: Featured Image outputs PHP warnings in single event page
- Bug Fixed: Under certain conditions, WordPress do_shortcode_tag function will pass a string instead of an array to rhc shortcodes, which outputs PHP warnings
- Update: Added local_tz argument to rhc_post_info shortcode, when using it directly to convert start and end date times to browser local timezone. It also converts the Upcoming Event dates
- Update: Spanish .po and .mo files updated
- Update: Added support for using Taxonomy Filter with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Compatibility Fix: The plugin WP JV Post Reading Groups replaces Events with posts in any Calendar view
- New Feature: Added support for using Taxonomy Filter add-on with Events Year View add-on.
- New Feature: Added support for choosing image source for Upcoming Events Widget in Options > Media Settings
Version 126.96.36.199518 – June 21, 2017
- Improvements: CSS improvements to Calendarize it! Month View print option
Version 188.8.131.52173 – June 2, 2017
- Bug Fixed: File Caching not working properly. Cached responses were not stored in the right path
Version 184.108.40.206047 – May 29, 2017
- Update: CSS adjustment Taxonomy Filter (drop downs)
- Update: When selecting a specific Venue in wp-admin only show reference events in the same venue (specific for Timetable add-on for Calendarize it!)
- Compatibility Fix: WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme CSS adjustment for font color) in FLAT UI Calendar Widget.
- Bug Fixed: When using show reference events in the wp-admin is active, sometimes it breaks showing any events in the wp-admin.
- Bug Fixed: When using show reference events in wp-admin, if it is a custom post type, it should show reference events from that specific post type instead.
Version 220.127.116.11913 – May 25, 2017
- Update: Pass the shortcode attributes to rhc_json_feed filter, so that the filter have access to all the shortcode attributes
- Update: Modified Template Version B under Options > Template Settings, so that add-ons using the Custom Post Types can use the rhc template procedures
Version 18.104.22.168718 – May 19, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for attributes used by the new Timetable add-on
- Update: When using the rhc_venue_meta_info_cell shortcode, allow attribute strip_tags=“1” to output a venue meta without any HTML at all
- Bug Fixed: When saving and restoring a default Details Box template, backslashes are getting removed when restoring the fields
Version 22.214.171.124403 – May 11, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Type error in Date and Time Picker
- Bug Fixed: When a third party Theme or Plugin uses the get_calendar filter, the calendar taxonomy page is not rendered
- Compatibility Fix: Several issues related to third party Themes and Plugins that use the get_calendar filter hook
Version 126.96.36.199776 – April 19, 2017
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning when xdebug is on
- Bug Fixed: When using Shortcode rhc_upcoming_events words attribute is not taking an empty value (this should be allowed)
- Compatibility Fix: WPML compatibility. Calendar is breaking if “Language name added as a parameter” is chosen for Language URL format option
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.1.2 compatibility
- Update: Options Panel version update
Version 188.8.131.52444 – April 12, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for Events Countdown add-on (add countdown to your events)
- New Feature: Events Countdown element added to Visual Composer
- Bug Fixed: When using Calendar Event List View and External Event Sources, the time does not follow the format specified in Options
Version 184.108.40.206949 – March 28, 2017
- Bug Fixed: fixed problem with Custom User Roles added by third-party plugin
Version 220.127.116.11652 – March 15, 2017
- Update: Change the Taxonomy filter behavior. When selecting a term in the Taxonomy the label automatically gets unselected. When all terms are unchecked the label gets selectedNew Feature: Added filter “rhc_postable_args_arr” so that add-ons can modify post-able attributes
- New Feature: Added filter “rhc_postable_args_arr” so that add-ons can modify post-able attributes
- New Feature: Added attributes to Upcoming Events shortcode, date_compare and date_end_compare for a more flexible control of queried events
- New Feature: Added data and time format “Mobile Month, first day number format” to allow providing an alternate day cell format for the month view when mobile view is active
- New Feature: Added data and time format “Mobile Month, first day number format” to allow providing an alternate day cell format for the month view when mobile view is active automatically
Version 18.104.22.168356 – March 7, 2017
- Update: Added a variable rhc_options to tell the JS if the CSS Editor is active
- Update: Set the container data-css_editor property if the CSS Editor is active
- Update: Pass CSS property to ajax or preload method if the CSS Editor is active, so that the Visual CSS Editor add-on can hook and add a dummy event in case there are no events added in the displayed calendar
- Bug Fixed: Alignment of circle on days with events was off after adding support to align the date left, center or right (FLAT UI Calendar Widget)
Version 22.214.171.124265 – March 3, 2017
- New: Added new icons for Full Year View (add-on)
- Bug Fixed: When the default Calendarize it! filter dialog is not present, the Taxonomy Filters do not work.
Version 126.96.36.199943 – February 16, 2017
- Update: Added Russian (RU) language files .po/.mo
- Update: Added a specific hook for Visual Composer support in add-ons
- Compatibility Fix: Added fix for Total – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (and Child themes)
- Bug Fixed: Do not render the Calendar filter dialog if it is not used in the calendar navigation (shortcode)
- Bug Fixed: When JetPack is installed the Upcoming Events Widget can not be saved.
- Update: Minify CSS