Calendarize it! was originally created without support for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). Please notice that you do not need WPBakery Page Builder to use Calendarize it!, but if you have WPBakery Page Builder you can take advantage of the built-in compatibility with this plugin and build your own templates using the popular drag and drop page builder.
We recommend you to visit our demo site Calendarize.it and check out the many features.
Translate Calendarize it! using Easy Translation Manager or WPMLCalendarize it! for WordPress comply with the Codex for internationalization. This is a process of making an application ready for translation. In WordPress this means making strings which should be translated in a special way.
If you have our Easy Translation Manager for WordPress you can easily translate Calendarize it! for WordPress.
The following language versions are included with the plugin:
Version 126.96.36.199951 – October 23, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Event List Start date doesn’t change when changing WordPress language
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Accordion Upcoming Events when PHP warnings are enable
- Update: Changed Calendarize it! Visual Composer colors to match the new update for WPBakery Page Builder (former Visual Composer)
- Update: CSS fixes for Calendarize it! preloaded animation
- New Feature: Added tax_and_filtering parameter to WPBakery Page Builder Upcoming Events and Accordion Upcoming element
- New Feature: Back to referer custom button. Added option for a default value for Back to referer button
Version 188.8.131.52556 – September 21, 2017
- Update: Added a test for allow_url_fopen which is required by External Event Sources add-on to fetch events.
- Bug Fixed: If the number of users on the website exceed 2,000, author drop down is not fully rendered to avoid the widget admin page from crashing (Was added because a customer with 15,000+ users the widget page in wp-admin crashed due to the drop down rendering all authors).
- Bug Fixed: When using the Accordion Upcoming Date Tilt template, the image is using the full size image, when it should be a thumbnail size image, defined by the Thumbnail size in WordPress Media Settings.
- Update: The Show All label in the Calendar filter was not localized
- Update: Added filter rh_get_users_for_uew_dropdown to allow a third party to specify a list of users to show in the new Widget Author field.
- Update: Added filter rhc_media_size_options to allow inserting add-on Media Settings
- New Feature: Added Media Settings for the Accordion Upcoming Widget (Date Tilt template)
- New Feature: Added attribute tax_and_filtering=“1” to shortcode rhc_static_upcoming_events (Accordion Upcoming Events) so that multiple selected terms will show events with ALL terms rather than any term.
Version 184.108.40.206203 – August 22, 2017
- Update: CSS adjustments to height of navigation buttons and Taxonomy Filter add-on drop down filters.
- Update: The date/time picker in wp-admin reads the Calendar First Day from Options > Calendarize Shortcode tab.
- Update: Minify CSS
Version 220.127.116.11997 – August 4, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for inserting the Ratings & Reviews Box with Visual Composer and manually as shortcode. Please notice that the shortcode must be inserted on an Event Page or Event Template. It will not work properly in any other page (that doesn’t contain an event). [rhc_rar]
- New Feature: Added new template to Upcoming Events Widget (widget_upcoming_events_agenda_b_end.php). Includes END time.
Version 18.104.22.168926 – July 28, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Minified JS missing rrule
- Bug Fixed: When tooltip on hover is enabled if an event is set to link to a page, it should not open the page on hover
- Bug Fixed: When using the Upcoming Events Widget, in the widget interface, using server mode and days past argument, the widget does not properly set the calendar date in the past
- Bug Fixed: Featured Image outputs PHP warnings in single event page
- Bug Fixed: Under certain conditions, WordPress do_shortcode_tag function will pass a string instead of an array to rhc shortcodes, which outputs PHP warnings
- Update: Added local_tz argument to rhc_post_info shortcode, when using it directly to convert start and end date times to browser local timezone. It also converts the Upcoming Event dates
- Update: Spanish .po and .mo files updated
- Update: Added support for using Taxonomy Filter with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Compatibility Fix: The plugin WP JV Post Reading Groups replaces Events with posts in any Calendar view
- New Feature: Added support for using Taxonomy Filter add-on with Events Year View add-on.
- New Feature: Added support for choosing image source for Upcoming Events Widget in Options > Media Settings
Version 22.214.171.124518 – June 21, 2017
- Improvements: CSS improvements to Calendarize it! Month View print option
Version 126.96.36.199173 – June 2, 2017
- Bug Fixed: File Caching not working properly. Cached responses were not stored in the right path
Version 188.8.131.52047 – May 29, 2017
- Update: CSS adjustment Taxonomy Filter (drop downs)
- Update: When selecting a specific Venue in wp-admin only show reference events in the same venue (specific for Timetable add-on for Calendarize it!)
- Compatibility Fix: WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme CSS adjustment for font color) in FLAT UI Calendar Widget.
- Bug Fixed: When using show reference events in the wp-admin is active, sometimes it breaks showing any events in the wp-admin.
- Bug Fixed: When using show reference events in wp-admin, if it is a custom post type, it should show reference events from that specific post type instead.
Version 184.108.40.206913 – May 25, 2017
- Update: Pass the shortcode attributes to rhc_json_feed filter, so that the filter have access to all the shortcode attributes
- Update: Modified Template Version B under Options > Template Settings, so that add-ons using the Custom Post Types can use the rhc template procedures
Version 220.127.116.11718 – May 19, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for attributes used by the new Timetable add-on
- Update: When using the rhc_venue_meta_info_cell shortcode, allow attribute strip_tags=“1” to output a venue meta without any HTML at all
- Bug Fixed: When saving and restoring a default Details Box template, backslashes are getting removed when restoring the fields
Version 18.104.22.168403 – May 11, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Type error in Date and Time Picker
- Bug Fixed: When a third party Theme or Plugin uses the get_calendar filter, the calendar taxonomy page is not rendered
- Compatibility Fix: Several issues related to third party Themes and Plugins that use the get_calendar filter hook
Version 22.214.171.124776 – April 19, 2017
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning when xdebug is on
- Bug Fixed: When using Shortcode rhc_upcoming_events words attribute is not taking an empty value (this should be allowed)
- Compatibility Fix: WPML compatibility. Calendar is breaking if “Language name added as a parameter” is chosen for Language URL format option
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.1.2 compatibility
- Update: Options Panel version update
Version 126.96.36.199444 – April 12, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for Events Countdown add-on (add countdown to your events)
- New Feature: Events Countdown element added to Visual Composer
- Bug Fixed: When using Calendar Event List View and External Event Sources, the time does not follow the format specified in Options