Buzzer is a full-working Twitter-like App Template where you can post text, videos, images, and animated GIFs, browse buzzes from other people and create or join Collections of posts you are interested in, and much more!
PLEASE NOTE that this app is NOT a complete clone of Twitter, I’m not allowed to do that, nor I want to since I want to keep my templates original.
The concept of Buzzer is very close to the Twitter’s one, but it has got a different design and some features are missing, some are included and some are new – in order not to replicate the Twitter’s ones.
This app does not include Facebook Login, because its concept is intended to be indipendent, like Facebook or Twitter are.
Check out the Features section below to see what this app does.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved.
Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Push Notifications and other features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive online Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
- iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project
- Storyboard – iOS 9.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse Buzzes (Posts) from people you follow in the Home screen
- Search for #hashtags, keywords or @usernames
- Buzzes’ text detects @mentions, #hashtags and URL’s
- Post text, a video, a GIF, images (up to 4/post) and URLs
- Custom users search for @metions while posting a Buzz
- Add your current Location to a Buzz (city and state names)
- 140 characters limit for Buzzes text
- Reply to Buzzes
- See single Buzz details
- Rebuzz (re-post) Buzzes
- Delete your on Buzzes
- Pin a Buzz to your profile
- Follow, mute or block Users
- Report inappropriate Users or Buzzes
- The Admin gets an email after a report has been submitted, such report includes details about the issue, user or Buzz reported
- Profile screen with cover and avatar images
- Filter Buzzes for media or liked ones
- Edit profile with Name, Website, Username, Email and Bio
- Create or join Collections of Buzzes
- Bookmark Buzzes and see them in the Bookmarks screen
- Save Buzzes as Drafts
- Set badges to verified Users (via the database)
- Built-in chat with users of the community
- Email verification
- Notifications screen (check likes, followers, rebuzzes, and replies)
- Setting screen with options like Change Password, Deactivate account, Push Notifications on/off, Media previews, Sounds, etc.
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Push Notifications
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Xcode (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store (the Simulator doesn’t support Camera and Push Notifications
- A free account on back4app.com
- A hosting server with PHP 5.6 or higher enabled (GoDaddy is a good choice)
April 4, 2019 - Updated the 'let deleteYourBuzz = UIAlertAction()' function in the following files: Home.swift SearchesScreen.swift BuzzDetails.swift Account.swift CollectionDetails.swift In this way, when you delete a Buzz, all its related Notifications get deleted as well
April 3, 2019 - Updated to Xcode 10.2 - Swift 5
April 1, 2019 - First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, Swift language - Compatible with all iOS devices
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review HERE