May 19th 2017 • Removed all those lines in record.xml that were Not Sibiling while generating a Signed Apk
Apr 30th 2017 • Added Facebook login button in login.xml • Edited Configs.java, Login.java, Manifest.xml, strings.xml and build.gradle to implement Facebook login system • Updated the User Guide
Apr 22nd 2017 • Edited the 'signupButt()' method in SignUp.java that will save the logo image as default avatar while signing up, so the app won't crash
Apr 17th 2017 • Initial release | Android Studio 2.3.1 • Android 5.0+ | Backend with Parse SDK hosted on back4app.com
Buzz It is a Universal App Template for who wants to provide a mobile audio chat service where users can post audio messages in public rooms or easily create their own rooms.
It has Push Notifications for sent messages: the owner of a room will receive a notification when a message has been sent to his/her room.
Users can easily record a message by holding your finger on the record button, listen to the recorded audio and buzz it (send it to the app).
Buzz It is a native Android Studio project, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, Universal, easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Android Studio 2.3.x project – Universal – Android 5.0+
- AdMob banners
- Works with Parse SDK hosted on https://back4app.com
- Push Notifications for sent messages (the room’s owner will get a notification on every new message that has been sent in his/her room)
- Easily create your own Rooms and browse the existing ones
- Record your 10-sec message, replay and post it with just a tap
- Settings screen implemented, where you can share the app and rate it on the App Store
- Report inappropriate messages feature
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A valid Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- A valid AdMob account to create a UNIT ID for banners
- A free account on back4app.com
Have fun with Buzz It and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.