screenshots/ex1.jpg screenshots/ex2.jpg screenshots/ex3.jpg screenshots/ex4.jpg screenshots/ex8.jpg screenshots/settings1.jpg screenshots/settings10.jpg screenshots/settings11.jpg screenshots/settings12.jpg screenshots/settings2.jpg screenshots/settings3.jpg screenshots/settings4.jpg screenshots/settings5.jpg screenshots/settings6.jpg screenshots/settings7.jpg screenshots/settings8.jpg screenshots/settings9.jpg
What Can You Do With This Plugin?Businessomatic – Google My Business Post Importer Exporter Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge Google My Business to WordPress and WordPress to Google My Business post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic Google My Business post publishing. It uses the Google My Business Graph API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
What is interesting to know is that content from Google My Business groups and pages are not indexed by search engines. So, content generated in this way is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO.
It also can be used to automatically publish Google My Business posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any public Google My Business page that you are admin of
Prerequisites for using this plugin:
- Get a Google Account (if you don’t have one)
- Try out Google My Business – you need to register a place in Google My Business with your Google account and submit it for approval (approval process might take 2 weeks)
- Create a project in the Google API Console – to be used with the Google My Business API
- Request access to the API. – you will need to sign up the API project you created – you will need a followup email after your request has been reviewed
Other plugin features:
- Ability to shorten outgoing (post source) links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- Manually publish posts to Google My Business
- Automatic Google My Business Post generated every time you publish a new post to WordPress
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – SpinRewriter, WordAI, The Best Spinner, a built-in spinner, and others – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- custom post meta support
- custom post taxonomies support
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- PHP version 5.4 or higher.
- php CURL extension (install to Debian/Ubuntu with apt-get install php5-curl)
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0 Release Date 2019-02-04
First version released!Version 1.0.1 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility updateVersion 1.0.2 Release Date 2020-05-11
New features added for content templates Bugfix updateVersion 1.0.3 Release Date 2021-01-16
PHP 8 compatibility updateVersion 1.0.4 Release Date 2022-03-25
Updates to match the latest Google My Business API changes - now the plugin requires access also to the Google My Business Account Management APIVersion 1.0.5 Release Date 2022-04-20
Fixed Google Translator problem caused by a recent Google API update
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 6.2 and PHP 8.2 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it?
Check out this MEGA plugin bundle or this SOCIAL plugin bundle.