The Worker is a business hours widget for the WPBakery Page Builder. The widget displays the company’s schedule in real-time, shows the current status (open or closed), and shows information about the holidays.
Business hours are handy for any local business. Whether you sell hot buns or expensive super-cars – your customers would always like to know when you are open to visitors. Using the Worker widget, you can flexibly adjust the work schedule for each day and set the holiday calendar for several months or a whole year.
The Worker has very flexible settings. You can change the colors, border-radius, initial and hover animations, paddings, and margins. All this can be configured directly from the WPBakery’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
The Worker for WPBakery is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers. And this is especially important if your website has a lot of unique content, such as a Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company, Global Media Agency, or Magazine.
Features of the Worker widget for WPBakery
- Perfect for WPBakery 5.0 and higher
- Customizable icons, colors, borders, margins, paddings, etc.
- Automatically supports WordPress time and date formats
- Holiday and weekend setting
- Beginning of the week from any day
- Custom names for days of the week
- Flexible time settings for every day
- Setting up multiple work sessions throughout the day
- 37 amazing Animation effects
- Custom positions and Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on WPBakery
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5++
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.1.0 – 28 September 2021 Improved plugin performance in the admin area
1.0.3 – 30 January 2021 Added localization files for flatpickr.js
1.0.2 – 27 January 2021 Updated flatpickr.js
1.0.1 – 18 July 2020 Fixed plugin update and activation issues
1.0.0 – 31 December 2019 Initial release