What’s new in version 1.15:
Wordpress and Drupal URLs are brought from JSON sources. Fixed plugin IDs. Support for Ionic CLI 3.x
What’s new in version 1.14:
Selection of km or miles as distance measurement unit
What’s new in version 1.13:
Fix of the business distance from the user
Business Directory Ionic is a complete store/business listing solution that consists of a mobile application and a powerful content backend with data updates.
Users can easily browse through businesses and stores using various filters such as category, name or distance.
Store and Business owners can display and promote their products, services, news, contact information and more.
Best practices, proven techniques and experienced software architecture are packed with a well-crafted design.
In a nutshellThe ultimate tool to build a mobile app which lists businesses with their products and services. Minimal setup effort, no code required.
Why choose Business Directory Ionic
- No code knowledge or tech development required
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- Highly customizable structure, with modular architecture
- Comes with carefully curated color themes
- Easy installation, detailed quick start guide
- Easily maintainable data, via the Firebase Graphical User Interface
- Free updates: new features added constantly
- One codebase compatible with Android and iOS
- Quick and efficient Support
Feature requestHelp us improve this app in a way that absolutely makes sense. Suggest the next feature you would like to see implemented. We are taking suggestions very seriously.
Preview on iOS and Android – Ionic View
- Download the Ionic View app (http://view.ionic.io)
- Use the App ID
Plenty of Color combinations – ThemesTens of carefully selected, awesome color schemes to choose from: Square default, Square dark, Awesome, Ocean, Material indigo, Material blue, Material red, Material pink, Material purple, Material dark purple. Just pick the one that suits your brand and activate it with a single modification of the related file.
Business FinderIntuitive finder with several search filters such as category, name or distance (measured from your location).
Users can use one or all the available filters at once to find exactly what suits them best.
Integration with Firebase for Backend managementThe Business Directory Ionic app provides you a powerful, flexible solution for backend management, by integrating with Firebase. Firebase is a powerful platform for your mobile or web application, through which you can power your app’s backend, including data storage, user authentication, static hosting, and more.
Review-RateUsers can read reviews and ratings about the businesses/stores to help them make informed decisions. Also, they can submit their own review-rating and make it visible to the other users of the app.
Favorites ScreenUsers can add businesses or stores to their favorites and gather them in a single place for quick access.
Map ScreenMap screen displays all businesses as map pins. Users can easily access a store profile just by tapping a pin.
Comprehensive Business PresentationBusiness Directory Ionic effectively displays all the necessary information for each listed business using relevant screens while engages the user with one tap actions.
1. News ScreenDisplays business news and announcements. Data can be fetched by using a remote JSON structure or from your already existing Wordpress and/or Drupal site. Everything you need for that is already built and no additional code is required.
2. Products ScreenThe products screen displays products organized in lists with a title, a thumbnail and price. A detailed screen provides additional information for each product including a slideshow of images and a “Buy now” link. The link points to the actual web site where the user could find more information about a particular product and proceed with the purchase.
3. Services ScreenThe services screen displays services in lists of cards with a title and thumbnail. A detailed screen provides additional information for each service including a slideshow of images and a “Read more” link. The link points to the actual web site where the user could find more information about the particular service.
4. Catalogs ScreenDisplay a list of pdf where users can access documents with informative or product-based content.
5. Contact screenThis screen displays business or store information. It also enables users to interact with app making one tap phone call, get direction or connect with social networks.
6. One tap actions:
- Call us: It will make the device to start a call to the phone number you have defined
- Send us an Email: Mailer will open with your business’s email already set so as the user won’t need to type it
- Map / Get directions: The map application which is already installed on the device will be launched to show your exact location on the map and the User will be able to get directions to reach your business.(Note: You can set more than one locations in the configuration file)
- Visit us on Facebook: Users will be able to see business’s social profile with just one click
7. Open hoursLet users know if a business is open at the particular time they open the application. The app gets the current time from the device, takes into account the time zone of the business and the device and displays a friendly message to the users. A list of the open hours is also displayed in the “Contact Us” screen.
Push NotificationA full working Push notification example is integrated into the application. It comes also with detailed instructions on how to configure everything in your end and have your application ready to send and receive Push Notifications.
Firebase data storageThe app’s data is stored in Firebase as JSON object and any data changes are synchronized in real time with the app. You can use the Firebase UI to either import data that you have already prepared or create/manage your data in a tree structure. In the documentation, a full example of a Firebase project is demonstrated showing the required data fields and structure.
Data storage in JSON filesThere is also the option to configure Business Directory app to fetch data either from a local location or a remote one (e.g. Amazon S3) where data are stored in JSON files. Basically, a single JSON file is the one responsible for all the business related information. The source URL is set as a single variable in the application’s configuration file and no additional interference with the code is required.
The News, Products and Services and Catalogs listing windows for each business are fetching data from online sources by using JSON structures too. Images, texts and whole entries can be updated by adjusting the remote sources without the need to rebuild and redistribute the application. All the content of the application can be updated just by adjusting the remote sources.
Easy Configuration / Modular ArchitectureMenu categories and items can be adjusted by just updating their JSON files. They only need to be placed in the related folder and everything else is set up and ready to be used.
Besides, Restaurant Ionic’s modular architecture is going to eliminate any unnecessary complexity for the configuration of the rest features too. Its code is clean and well-organised into modules to make configuration even easier.
You could review this super-modular architecture by checking our SuperModular Ionic starter, which is provided for free. https://github.com/skounis/supermodular
Yeoman Ionic Framework Generator poweredYeoman Ionic Framework Generator combines the best practices and features for scaffolding a hybrid application. It makes building of a mobile app easy and quickly since Yeoman is integrated with Ionic Framework and Cordova plugin. Also, the included Grunt build system optimizes and automates some important tasks of your workflow.
Ionic designBusiness Directory Ionic is based on the UI elements that the Ionic Framework provides. Ionic Framework comes with a detailed and impressive CSS framework for layout styling. Furthermore, it handles header elements in a very similar way to existing libraries you may have used. Headers are available in many different default color options. Adding a footer element is as easy as adding a header. Moreover, Ionic comes with its own icon library built in which contains almost everything you should need. Use Ionic’s UI components and they will give you a fully customised and functional UI.
This is a product of AppSeed. Find out more by visiting our website http://appseed.io/ or contact us via our support center https://appseed.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new.