This script is a tool that makes querying the huge Foursquare database easier. It will search for keywords and return a list of businesses related to that keyword with the possibility of limiting the search by location. You can use this to quickly build a list of businesses in any niche or discover new places near some location.
- search businesses by keyword (e.g. pizza, locksmith, nightclub, restaurants, dentist, etc);
- search by neighborhood, city, state, country;
- returns 14 different fields
- postal code
- geo coordinates
- link to menu(if food related)
- number of checkins
- number of users who checked in (indicative of popularity)
- link to facebook
- link to twitter
- link to foursquare page)
- configure which fields you want in the results;
- refine your search by radius;
- export to CSV to further analyze the data;
- each query typically returns between 200 ~ 350 results depending on search term, location and also radius.
- PHP 5.6+
- Foursquare API key (free)
Please check the demo to see how it works. Note that the demo is limited and only returns 100 results per search. http://codebasedev.com/business_data_spider/demo/
business CSV data, yellow pages, directory scraper, address scrape, sql, excel, list of business addresses.