Bulk Image Compressor helps you to compress multiple images quickly. The app doesn’t require Internet connection and all the compression process happens on the device itself.
The extended license also includes:
- Change the package name of the app.
- Integration with Firebase (Push Notification, Analytics, and Crashlytics).
- Change the color scheme and icon of the app.
- Integrate extra ad units if required.
Features of the app
- Bulk Image Compression.
- Share all compressed images at once.
- Extreme compression with minimum quality loss.
- Compressed Images history.
- Full-Screen Image Viewer inside the app.
- Dark Mode.
- Written in Kotlin.
- Compatible with Android 10.
CHANGE LOG : # UPDATE V 1.42 - ( 04 November, 2019 ) -Minor bugs fixed and performance improvements -Made the app compatible with Android Studio 3.5.1 and above # UPDATE V 1.41 - ( 19 September, 2019 ) -Fixed a bug that prevented the images from being shown in the Image Picker in Android 10 # UPDATE V 1.4 - ( 18 September, 2019 ) -App is now compatible with Android 10 # UPDATE V 1.3 - ( 18 August, 2019 ) -Image size is also shown on the history screen # UPDATE V 1.2 - ( 16 August, 2019 ) -Bug fixes and improvements # UPDATE V 1.1 - ( 15 August, 2019 ) -Bug fixes and improvements # UPDATE V 1.0 - ( 11 August, 2019 ) -Initial Release