Version 1.0 (November 06, 2015) Initial Release Version 1.1 (November 11, 2015) Detect wifi enabled Determine permission photo library Version 1.2 (November 17, 2015) Optimized layout iPhone6/6+ Version 1.3 (December 19, 2015) Support passcode Version 1.4 (January 20, 2016) Fixbug save photo to camera roll Version 1.5 (May 14, 2016) Update IOS 9.3
- BTool is a modern and lightweight GCD based HTTP 1.1 server designed to be iOS apps.
- Allow implementation of fully asynchronous handlers of incoming HTTP requests
- Interface for uploading and downloading files using a web browser
- Share and recive file all device as PC, Mac, Android, Window Phone, BB, ...
- Via Wi-Fi for convenience
- Access & transfer all media assets
- Xcode 7 support landcape, ipad, ipod,...
- Status start/stop server
- Showing tableView and gridView
- View live video (.mov, .mp4, .mpv)
- Download/upload file with proccess bar
- Detect wifi enabled
- Determine permission photo library
App storeDownload free on app store https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1055564810
Rate it if you like it
SupportWe will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
- Skype : vfa.hoangnn
- Email : email@example.com
- Codecanyon : http://themeforest.net/user/ngochoang123
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hoang.nguyen.51
- Website : http://hoangnn.com