The GameBroken Rocket is simple fun game where you pilot a broken rocket that can only turn right. How long will you survive as you fly through barriers and meteors.
Game EngineBuilt on the LIBGDX framework using Java, this game supports both ECLIPSE and ANDROID STUIDO.
19/06/05 Game ChangeYou can now let users turn left and right
Full Game Features
- Full control over game mechanics to alter game speed and many other game aspects like hero size and distance between barriers and rock count.
- Full support for all languages, just make sure your font supports the characters you wish to use.
- All art work* has been created by me and you are fully licensed to use it.
- All sounds are copyright free and free to use
- Music in the video is included in the game
- Easily edit all fonts
- Easily edit all images
Full Google Features
- Enable/Disable IAP as you wish
- Complete ad control, set banner position, change the interstitial ad frequency.
- Leader boards and achievements
Design Elements IncludedAll Files I Used to Create the Graphics
All PSDs used to create the game
Complete Images for Skin 1
Complete Images for Skin 2
Google Promotional Template
Logo, Text and Button Template
All Used Fonts
InkScape Vectors of Game Images
- Step by step guide to skinning the game
- Detailed help with troubleshooting
- Full contact details should you need further help
*The space man was not created by me.
VERSION 1.01 – 18/06/2015
- Added handler to allow left and right controls (settings.xml line: 54) - Added a no google services version for Eclipse (customer request)