What kind of support is included?
Support does NOT include the following:
- We cannot provide general webhosting and/or general PHP support.
- We cannot help with issues from your own customization.
- We cannot provide customizations that extended default features. What you see in the demo is what comes with your purchase.
- We cannot provide how-to advice on if the script is capable of doing what you want/need. Read documentation and try to determine if it will suit your needs.
- We cannot provide fixes that are unique to your web hosting or server environment. If your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in the requirements section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing.
- We try for fast response times but as described on our support tab, response time may be up to 2 business days. Too many issue/feature questions that do not fall under support will slow down all response times. Please investigate for yourself thoroughly before contacting us.
Other notes and considerations:
- If you found a bug feel free to report but first check if there in new version available.
- Before asking questions, please search the comments area. Questions may have already been answered.
- Before asking questions, please check the documentation.
- Before asking questions, please check the FAQ’s.
- If you are experiencing installation problem please open a support ticket. You can be assisted while your server meets the requirements.
- Please do not ask for a free licence. We appreciate help but will not compensate for it.
- Please dont ask for support on the comments sections. Usualy you will get the answer “Please open a support ticket”.
- If your support is expired, before asking questions consider renewing it.
- You cannot get a refund once the item has been downloaded under any circumstances.