Latest Version 5.21 Release Sep 14, 2021 Click HERE to view the Changelog
- Fix theme migration & issue when activating plugin Language.
- Fix admin email.
- Fix cache issue in media.
- Improve theme custom CSS/JS.
- Improve plugin Member, Blog & Newsletter.
- Improve allowed iframe types.
- Handle TokenMismatchException.
- Prevent error when missing watermark image.
- Update to the latest Laravel version 8.60.0
- Improve core.
- Optimize queries performance.
Check the upgrade guide HERE.
Botble – Laravel CMS, CRUD generator, Modular & Theme system, Role permissions, Multilingual blog
Botble is a CMS based on Laravel Framework that allows you to build websites for any purpose. It has powerful tools for developers to build any kind of website.
All our products on Codecanyon are based on Botble CMS.
Note: We just provide free installation service for hosting using Cpanel or Direct Admin. If you’re using VPS, you need to install Cpanel or Direct Admin. We don’t provide installation service on localhost.
- Homepage: https://cms.botble.com
- Author login page: https://cms.botble.com/login
- Author: firstname.lastname@example.org – 12345678
- Admin login page: https://cms.botble.com/admin
- Admin: botble – 159357
Note: default username & password are autofilled.
- Working with plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAiKnnb9dH8
- Page, blog, menu, contact, gallery, statics blocks… modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- Multi language support. Unlimited number of languages.
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more
- Powerful media system, also support Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- RESTful API using Laravel Passport.
- Custom fields: easy to add new fields to page, post, category…
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in admin panel.
- Translation tool: easy to translate front theme and admin panel to your language.
- CRUD generator: easy to create new plugin/package with just one command.
- Theme generator: generate a new theme with just one command.
- Widget generator: generate theme’s widgets using command.
- News theme are ready to use.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.
- CONSIDERING PURCHASING OUR ITEM? Please view our support section for important notes and questions.
- Images used in the demo are not included in the download package. They are used for demo purposes only.
There is some free plugins available on our Github: https://github.com/botble
All bellow plugins are working fine for products based on Botble CMS.
- Wordpress Importer: https://github.com/botble/wordpress-importer
- Page builder: https://github.com/botble/page-builder
- Log viewer: https://github.com/botble/log-viewer
- Maintenance mode: https://github.com/botble/maintenance-mode
- Impersonate: https://github.com/botble/impersonate
- Post scheduler: https://github.com/botble/post-scheduler
- Comment: https://github.com/baoboine/botble-comment
- Table of Contents: https://github.com/nivianh/toc
We won’t support free plugins and free plugins may not compatible with the current version. If you need support for free plugins, please create an issue on Github, the plugin’s author will support you.
Don’t forget to give us a star on Github repository if you use our free plugins.
- Apache, nginx, or another compatible web server.
- PHP >= 7.3 >> Higher
- MySQL Database server
- PDO PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Exif PHP Extension
- Fileinfo Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Module Re_write server
- PHP_CURL Module Enable
5 stars reviews
Version 5.21 – Sep 14, 2021
- Fix theme migration & issue when activating plugin Language. - Fix admin email. - Fix cache issue in media. - Improve theme custom CSS/JS. - Improve plugin Member, Blog & Newsletter. - Improve allowed iframe types. - Handle TokenMismatchException. - Prevent error when missing watermark image. - Update to the latest Laravel version 8.60.0 - Improve core. - Optimize queries performance.
Version 5.20 – Aug 23, 2021
- Fix social login. - Fix editor in Custom Fields. - Fix Contact plugin with the new editor. - Improve shortcode. Make it easier to modify added shortcodes. - Improve editor & clean XSS. - Update to the latest Laravel version 8.55.0 - Improve core. - Optimize queries performance.
Version 5.19 – Jul 27, 2021
- Update CKEditor and TinyMCE to the latest version (version 5). - Update media: Add a button to download media files from URL. - Able to add multiple admin emails in Admin -> Settings -> General. - Big change on blog categories. Hierarchical tree structured category https://prnt.sc/1g4dr0n.
Version 5.18 – Jul 14, 2021
- Add Wasabi cloud storage support. - Allow to config the default placeholder image. - Improve media, translations & backup. - Improve UI. - Optimize queries. - Refactor code & improve performance. - Fix some bugs on PHP 8.
Version 5.17 – Jun 13, 2021
- Added RTL support for the admin panel. - Fix some errors on PHP 8. - Fix blog API. - Improve media, fix some errors with SVG. - Improve UI. - Optimize queries. - Refactor code & improve performance.
Version 5.16 – May 10, 2021
- Fix change user's password. - Remove unused services in Google Client API services to reduce app size. - Fix color field. - Update theme options & handle errors when saving custom CSS. - Optimize queries. - Refactor code & improve performance.
Version 5.15 – Apr 14, 2021
- Add option to turn off automatic URL translation into Latin. - Add command to rename the theme to the new name. - Add option to force URL & schema. - Improve email templates. - Fix bug Serialization of 'GdImage' is not allowed. - Refactor code & optimize performance.
Version 5.14 – Mar 02, 2021
- New option to add custom JS in Admin -> Appearance -> Custom JS. - Added setting in Admin -> Settings -> General to change login screen backgrounds. - Improve dashboard widgets. - Improve page SEO meta. - Improve Blog API (prevent error when sending wrong params). - Improve breadcrumbs. - Fix permission issue on Contact plugin. - Fix field File in Custom Fields plugin. - Fix some bugs on PHP 8.
Version 5.13 – Feb 06, 2021
- Upgraded to Laravel 8. - Update JS/CSS assets. - Improve admin language settings. - Improve permalinks. - Fix language plugin. - Fix bugs on PHP 8. - Refactor code & optimize UI.
Version 5.12 – Jan 19, 2021
- Update seeders. - Update error pages, make it more simple. - Improve UI gallery images, update Google fonts & fix cookie consent. - Improve media URL. - Improve core & optimize queries. - Remove theme NewsTV. - Remove unused CSS/JS libraries. - Fix postCSS, upgrade to Laravel Mix 6.0 - Fix responsive for tables on Member dashboard.
Version 5.11 – Dec 13, 2020
- Improve Cookie Consent plugin. - Improve responsive. - Update translations, added missing keys. - Improve DO Spaces integration. - Fix roles & permissions. - Update UI for Ripple theme. - Update seeders, easy to generate sample data using command db:seed. - Update setting page & system info. - Optimize page speed and performance.
Version 5.10 – Nov 14, 2020
- Update menu: optimize queries, cache menu URL for better performance. - Optimize queries on menu & widgets. - Update Cookie consent: Add option to change background color, text color. - Update error pages, make it more beautiful. - Update UI contact form, galleries. - Improve permalink & custom CSS page. - Improve Analytics plugin, make it compatible with PHP 7.4. - Fix theme translations: new keys in English doesn't show in other languages. - Fix IP in activity logs, allow IP v6. - Add seeders: easy to create sample data with command php artisan db:seed. - Add command to activate all plugins in one time: php artisan cms:plugin:activate:all - Add functions to get popular blog categories. - Add mediaImages fields. - Refactor code.
Version 5.9 – Oct 15, 2020
- Fix multi-language with Ajax. - Fix views count. - Update contact form with Ajax. - Update email encryption settings. - Improve Recaptcha: add an option to hide the v3 badge. - Improve export posts to CSV, Excel. - Apply PurgeCSS to remove unused CSS, make it loads faster. - Improve theme UI. - Refactor code.
Version 5.8 – 15-09-2020
- Update to Laravel version 7.28 - Update homepage & blog page settings. Now, it's moved into Appearance -> Theme options. - Move settings for Cookie Consent into Appearance -> Theme options. - Add Theme options to enable/disable Facebook chat, Facebook comments. - Add settings for watermark. Now, you can add watermark by changing settings in Admin -> Settings -> Media. - Allow to change permalink in Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks. - Add language settings. Allow to set default language in Admin -> Settings -> General. - Allow admin to login using email or username. - Optimize queries to make site loads faster. - Update UI. - Refactor code. - Fix webpack.mix.js config, issue with path on Windows. - Fix assets path. - Fix copy folder in Admin -> Media.
Version 5.7 – 05-08-2020
- Upgrade to the latest Laravel framework version 7.22. - Deprecated some media functions: `is_image`, `get_image_url`, `get_object_image`, `rv_media_handle_upload`. Replacements: `RvMedia::isImage()`, `RvMedia::getImageUrl()`, `RvMedia::handleUpload()`. - Add theme options to change primary color. - Add support **Digital Ocean Spaces**. - Send an email to admin when someone create a new post. - Fix timezone, it doesn't work before. - Fix filter posts. - Update email settings. Add support **SES**, **Postmark**, **Array**, **Log**. - Improve performance & refactor source code. - Improve license system, make it works better.
Version 5.6 – 03-07-2020
- Update to the latest Laravel version 7.18. - Optimize database queries. - Add support Recaptcha v3. - Improve cookie consent. - Fix bugs plugin Language & Custom fields. - Add default open graph image. - Improve dev tools. - Improve admin UI. - Refactor code.
Version 5.5 – 29-05-2020
- Update to the latest Laravel version 7.13. - Improve media module: support upload chunk size. - Improve email system. - Update API package. - Move `js-validation` package to `core`. - Upgrade jQuery to v3.5.1 and Bootstrap 4.5.0. - Improve admin UI. - Refactor code.
Version 5.4 – 01-05-2020
- Update to the latest Laravel version 7.8. - Refactor code & optimize performance. - Add backup commands: - php artisan cms:backup:create - php artisan cms:backup:restore - php artisan cms:backup:remove - php artisan cms:backup:list - Fix image's watermark. - Change default avatar, remove Gravatar as default avatar. - Fix widget & plugin language. - Remove package `davejamesmiller/laravel-breadcrumbs`, build own breadcrumbs. - Fix bug repeater field in plugin Custom fields. - Fix theme options when using `editor` field.
Version 5.3 – 29-03-2020
- Update to the latest Laravel version 7.3 - Improve source code. - Add plugin Translation. - Improve plugin custom fields. - Improve plugin language. When add/remove a language, it also adds/removes language files in /resources/lang. - Update UI. - Refactor code.
Version 5.2 – 12-03-2020
- Upgrade to Laravel 7.x - Improve source code. - Add package `js-validation` & `sitemap` - Fix context menu in media. - Fix bug when changing admin's password. - Improve plugin custom fields. - Update translations. - Update UI. - Refactor code.
Version 5.1 – 08-02-2020
- Update admin theme. - Improve source code. - Update member activity logs. - Fix media upload.
Version 5.0 – 20-01-2020
- Change admin theme to make it more awesome. - Add license. - Update ckeditor to allow to add image's caption. - Fix ACL module. - Fix account plugin.
Version 4.2 – 06-01-2020
- Fix bug upload avatar in plugin member. - Fix permission issue when changing language. - Fix dev commands. - Fix error when creating new role. - Fix page title. - Fix logo in email. - Fix menu & audit log. - Fix sort order in dashboard widgets. - Update UI in login/register form for member. - Update plugin `social login` to support plugin member. - Update country flags. - Update latest code from Laravel framework. - Deprecated function `setModuleName()` in forms. - Using package `mews/purifier` to prevent XSS attack. - Add plugin `cookie consent`. - Refactor code.
Version 4.1 – 01-12-2019
- Fix bug in plugin member. - Improve custom fields. - Improve media. - Change to use laravel/tinker 2.0 - Change to use mpociot/laravel-apidoc-generator 4.0 - Add command php artisan cms:plugin:make:crud (Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnoZbGHE28) - Fix UI - Add config for Travis CI - Fix mail variables - Fix SEO helper, cache issue in media. - Add option to disable preview feature (Ex: `\SlugHelper::disablePreview(Post::class)`) - Refactor code.
Version 4.0 – 31-10-2019
- Upgraded to Laravel 6.0. Now this CMS requires PHP >=7.2 (https://laravel.com/docs/6.0#server-requirements) - Refactor database to improve query performance. + **slugs**: renamed column `reference` to `reference_type` and using model class instead of screen name. Ex: `reference_type` is `post` now changed to `Botble\Blog\Models\Post`. + **language_meta**: renamed column `lang_meta_content_id` to `reference_id` and `lang_meta_reference` to `reference_type`. Using model class instead of screen name. Ex: `reference_type` is `post` now changed to `Botble\Blog\Models\Post`. + **menu_nodes**: renamed column `related_id` to `reference_id` and `type` to `reference_type`. Using model class instead of screen name. Ex: `reference_type` is `post` now changed to `Botble\Blog\Models\Post`. + **meta_boxes**: renamed column `content_id` to `reference_id` and `reference` to `reference`. Using model class instead of screen name. Ex: `reference_type` is `post` now changed to `Botble\Blog\Models\Post`. - Update meta boxes helpers: Remove screen name in function. (`get_meta_data()`, `get_meta()`, `save_meta_data()`, `delete_meta_data()`) - Fix bug delete widget. - Fix bug search users. - Refactor code. - Improve performance.
Version 3.6 -20-07-2019
- Fix bug repeater field with image, file in custom fields plugin. - Move plugin management into /packages. Now it's a optional feature, you can remove `botble/plugin-management` and run composer update to remove plugin feature. - Update `composer.json`. Add package `wikimedia/composer-merge-plugin`. - Add command to regenerate image sizes: `php artisan cms:media:thumnail:generate`. - Add default theme options: site title, SEO meta tags. - Add search box on tables. - Update translations. - Optimize performance & refactor code. - Hotfix delete language. http://prntscr.com/o66h4x
Version 3.5 – 30-05-2019
- Restructure asset files. - Fix security issue in upload user's avatar. - Change default value for `status` column to `published` instead of `publish`. - Create `dev-tool` package. - Change binding type for repositories from `singleton` to `bind`. - Remove `@author` in comment docs. - Fix language issue. - Fix dashboard widgets. - Allow to create user without role. - Refactor, clean migrations.
Version 3.4 – 15-03-2019
Version 3.3 – 18-10-2018
- Hotfix: Disabled installation Botble CMS from UI because of security issues. - See what's new here: https://botble.com/whats-new-in-botble-cms-33
Version 3.2 – 22-06-2018
- Hotfix bulk actions and language column - Fix bug UI & update admin UI - Add Chinese language - Refactor code & optimize queries - Update vendor packages
Version 3.1 – 15-05-2018
- Support multi-language for theme options & widgets - Fix bug add super users - Upgrade table system & add filter tables - Support change language on the login page - Fix bug adding admin locale - Fix bug create plugin by command - Hotfix bug cannot create new custom field - Fix bug cropping image size. - Fix preview image in media management - Move API clients to settings. - Update UI for member frontend. - Update UI in admin panel.
Version 3.0 – 04-04-2018
- Upgrade to Laravel 5.6 (change PHP required version to >=7.1.3) - Add Passport support - Refactor plugin system - Refactor ACL system - Fix bug member login and forgot password. - Update UI - Update some vendor packages
Version 2.6 – 21-02-2018
- Fix member reset password bug. - Fix to change status after creating a new plugin. - Auto register plugin menu to admin dashboard after creating new plugin. - Update vendor packages. - Fix coding standard.
Version 2.5 – 19-01-2018
- Update media module. Support Amazon S3 and allowing to upload video/mp4, support preview .mp4 video on admin panel. - Allowing to add more extensions. Just need to add to .env file. + RV_MEDIA_ALLOWED_MIME_TYPES=jpg,jpeg,png,gif,txt,docx,zip,mp3,bmp,csv,docs,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx,pdf,mp4 - Fix admin menu with permissions. - Fix some UI bugs. - Add cache management. Now we can clear cache from admin panel. - Upgrade custom field: Fix bugs, refactor code & adding import/export functions.
Version 2.4 – 29-12-2017
- Refactor plugin language to make it easier to integrate with new plugin (check FAQ for more detail). - Fix bug when deleting default user `botble`. - Redirect back to previous page after login - Update default database. - Refactor slug plugin. - Fix bug change profile image - Refactor plugin language & gallery - Move member to the plugin - Update default database - Upgrade to latest Laravel version 5.5. In this version, it's required PHP >= 7.0 - Separate Admin users and members. - Update editor: allows multiple rich editor in a page, switch between text editor & rich editor. - Fix UI: dashboard widgets, plugins.
Version 2.3 – 24-02-2017
- Fix create a Category. - Move analytics JSON config file to storage path. - Move repositories, criteria to support module. - Optimize media module. - Apply new media management. There are many changes on media on this version so the document for Media will be updated later. - Add shortcode button above the editor to easily add shortcode. - Allow switch between Ckeditor and Tinymce. - Fix bug when creating a new role. - Fix bug activate/deactivate user. - Add create a user in admin area, now we have 2 options: create a user and invite user. - Remove function get_file_by_size(). Now you can use get_image_url($post->image, 'thumb') instead of get_file_by_size. - Add front site users area.
Version 2.2 – 20-11-2016
- Add post format (Default, gallery, video...) - Fix bug in plugin language when default language is not set. - Change route name of post, page, category in front site from "public.view" to "public.single.detail" - Fix counter in Dashboard. - Refactor admin breadcrumb. - Set page title for each page in admin area. - Add new demo theme - Refactor show category list, theme list... - Remove admin bar config in theme - Easier theme breadcrumbs. Now you can use Theme::breadcrumb()->add('label', 'http://...')->add('label2', 'http:...'); - Fix invite user - Fix reset password - Update email template and send mail function. Now you can send mail by: `EmailHandler::send('Hello there', 'Test email', ['name' => 'Sang Nguyen', 'to' => 'email@example.com']);` - Remove laroute package. Please remove LarouteServiceProvider on /config/app.php and laroute package on composer.json.
Version 2.0 – 03-10-2016
- Upgrade to Laravel 5.4. - Upgrade custom field plugin - Refactor assets structure - Fix error when installing. - Fix analytics plugin after installation. - Fix https://github.com/botble/issues/issues/1: Media upload error - Please see the image attachment in this issue to update your code. - Fix installation script.
Version 1.3 – 09-13-2016
- Fix folders in media is not accessible: To update, you just need to update two files: + /resources/views/files/partials/folder-row.blade.php + /resources/views/files/partials/uplevel.blade.php - Fix Menu management: Run "composer update" to update menu package or replace /vendor/botble/menu folder.
Version 1.2 – 08-31-2016
- Fix menu module (just run "composer update" to update menu module) - Fix media uploads: + Replace botbe/repositories/feature, + Replace app/http/controllers/features + Replace app/http/endpoints/feature, media.js in assets.
Version 1.1 – 08-24-2016
- Upgrade to Laravel 5.3
Version 1.0.4 – 08-11-2016
- Update routes and media
Version 1.0.3 – 08-01-2016
- Add social login (login to admin page via facebook, github, google...
Version 1.0.2 – 07-16-2016
- Add contact form support, fix some small bugs.
Version 1.0.1 – 07-09-2016
- Fix dashboard widget, custom field and media management.
Version 1.0 – 07-08-2016
- Initial release Version 1.0
Visit us at botble.com