Bot Inboxer is a Facebook Messenger Bot application. You will be able to set your messenger bot for multiple pages. The bot can reply with text, post back button, quick reply, image, video, template, carousel template & so on. Setting up your messenger bot with Bot Inboxer will reply all your customers in messenger very fast. To use this app you will require https. Bot Inboxer is the standalone version of Bot Inboxer Addon for FB Inboxer
It’s a multi-user SaaS application means you can resell the Software as a Service. If you want to use the SaaS features and charge your end user for using the service you have to buy EXTENDED LICENSE. Some add-ons will work both in FB Inboxer & Bot Inboxer (check list below). Extended license of Bot Inboxer will need extended license for it’s add-ons also.
- Multi Users
- Multiple Facebook Accounts
- Multiple Facebook Pages BOT
- Multiple Reply Settings
- Text, File, Image, Audio, Video, GIF Message
- Generic Template
- Carousle Template
- Post Back Buttons, Quick Reply Buttons
- Button Of URL, Phone Numer.
- Quick Reply button of user Email, Phone Number.
- Peronalized Reply with First Name, Last Name.
- Mark Seen Action Enable Option
- Typing on Enable Option
- Error Reporting Log of Reply.
- Nested Persistent Menu
- Collect Email
- Different Persistent Menu add for Different locale.
- Your Brand URL Set Option in Persistent Menu
- Template manager for bot settings
Live DemoWant to see bot reply in action? Click here to test how bot works
Login as Admin
Login URL : https://botinboxer.com/home/login
Feel free to create your own demo account if you are willing to test this app with your own Facebook pages. Other users will not be able to login to your account. You can remove your Facebook account after testing.
Server Requirements & Installation
- PHP v5.4 / v5.5 /v5.6 / v7 & MySQL v5.x
- Make sure curl is enbaled , mbstring is enabled, set_time_out is enabled , safe_mode is off, open_base_dir has no value, allow_url_fopen=1 and mysqli support is on.
- Make sure Apache server’s mod rewrite is enabled.
- See installation video in video manual section below.
Your domain must have https to use Bot Inboxer features.
[Note: If you get “404 page not found” error then make AllowOverride in your virtual host.]For better performance set php max_execution_time, mysql connect_timeout & mysql wait_timeout to long limit possible, so that your server can process script for long time if needed.
DocumentationWant to know more about Bot Inboxer? Please read our Documentation
BOT Inboxer Add-ons Available in Market
17th January 2019 : v2.4.1
-New: Images and buttons are optional in generic and carousel template -New: Get started welcome screen message setting -New: Support for upcoming add-on (bot export import) -New: RSS auto posting support for messenger broadcaster add-on -New: Label add or segmentation based on postback click in Post-back Manager -Fix: Multiple duplicated reply for large typing delay issue -Fix: Postback manager edit bug fix -Fix: Persistent menu (default locale) publising issue in some server -Fix: Typing on settings issue -Fix: Facebook bug of get page list and throw error in first attempt -Modify: Template manager has been renamed to Post-back Manager
3rd December 2018 : v2.2
-Fix: Module limit over issue fix. -Fix: Disable & re-start bot issue fix in the bot list page.
8th November 2018 : v2.0
-Improve: UI & UX modification throughout the addon -Improve: New emoji plugin integration - New: Spintax support -Fix : Persistent menu edit bug fix -Fix : Enable bot fix for recent graph api -Fix : Post-back id dropdown in persistent menu and template manager -Fix : Other minor fixes
4th September 2018 : v1.2.5
- New: You can add up to 11 buttons in quick reply section. - New: Ability to enable bot, disable bot, restart bot or delete bot. - Fix: Removed page_messaging_subscription permission.
7th August 2018 : v1.2.3
- SQL addition related to subscriber data
- Only auto update available
- Only auto update available
1st August 2018 : v1.2
- New : Reply with list template. - New : Set reply for user's location and store user's location. - Fix : Loading issue during setting bot or edit bot.
23rd July 2018: v1.0
- Initial release