The WordPress plugin Border Menu will become the functional solution for the sites of any type. It allows you to develop the unique unfolding menu, which can increase the usability of the web resource and save the screen space. The tool is used to create the convenient navigation bar.
StyleThe settings section is responsible for the appearance of the menu that is unfolding on the borders of the site. It allows you to position the navigation bar in the specific place on the page and define the primary colors for it. The options include:
- position – specifies the position of the button to bring up the menu on the site. Determines the placement of elements on the horizontal and vertical bars: top-left/top-right/bottom-left/bottom-right;
- menu button color – defines the color of the main “button-hamburger”;
- menu item color – sets the color for the navigation bar items.
Menu 1 и Menu 2Sections are used to create and customize navigation elements. The “Menu 1” tab is used to fill the vertical menu and “Menu 2” to the horizontal menu bar. New items are added using the “Add item” button. To configure the use:
- select icon – contains the large selection of icons divided into categories;
- tooltip – serves to add and display tooltip when the element is hovered;
- item type – selects the type of the menu item by its intended use.
- link – the field for inserting the link;
- social networks – the list for choosing one of the popular social networks;
- redirect URL – redirect to the specified page address.
Show menuThe section serves to set the display of the unfolding menu on the page:
- the navigation panel display is set for all visitors, as well as selectively: for authorized or unauthorized users of the site;
- the menu can be displayed in accordance with the language of the page;
- navigation can be displayed on all pages and in all posts of the website, with the exception of individual pages/posts, the set ID or shortcode.