Booksi is a Rental and Directory Management CMS, that will help you make your own website instantly. Booksi is fast, secured, and it will be regularly updated. After you see what our CMS can do, we guarantee you that you wont think twice before buying it.
Booksi 1.2 Version – Latest Updates
- Important: If you have done some changes to your code and styles (css files), please contact us so we can try an update your version because there are a lot of changes in this version. Please also note that the next update will be with Laravel 5.5, which requires PHP 7.0 to work, so if you plan on making the update, then you will need to change your server’s PHP version.
- Message System Users can now communicate with Property Owners by messaging them directly from the property page. Owner/User gets email notification when they receive a message. You can enable or disable messaging from your Admin Dashboard in Owner Settings.
- Register as Owner Users can now directly register as an Owner from the register page. You can disable this from your Admin Dashboard in User Settings.
5.00 rating – See what customers say about Booksi and their Customizations
Full List of Features
- v1.25 – Added Filtering by Features, IMPROVED SPEED AND PERFORMANCE!
- Added Payment for Bookings – Now users need to Pay before they successfully book a Property.
- Added support for multiple Currencies – Now admin can add unlimited currencies, and users can easily switch from one currency to another with a single click of a button. Every day the exchange rate is updated automatically from Yahoo Finance.
- Added Withdrawal option for Owners – When they have enough active balance they can request a Withdrawal so they get their earnings.
- Added Host Commissions – For every Booking that is made on Owner’s Property the Admin gets % that is defined as host commission.
- Added Settings for Owners Payments and Withdrawals
- Added FAQ Page for Owners – There is an Help page in Owner’s Dashboard now where you can explain Owners how do the system works.
- Social Login – Now your visitors can login via Google or Facebook easily and enjoy our site!
- Added Meta Tags (SEO) for Property/Services.
- Added alias (SEO Keyword) field when editing Property/Service/Category/Locations.
- Added Custom Background for every Category/Location/Property/Service – Every Category/Location/Property and Service can now have custom Header Background.
- Added Share Buttons on Property/Service/Blog Post.
- Featured Locations for Homepage are now set by simple switch on the Location Page in admin panel.
- View Statistics about your website – Latest Visits, Properties, Members, Bookings.
- View Latest Bookings and Purchases.
- Charts with statistics about your website.
- Properties – type of posts that has so much information. You can post Property Information like Size, Rooms, Guest Number …, add Images, select Category and Location, add Address, pin marker to the Map, add Contact information, add multilanguage content … You can make a Property Featured and it will have more exposure than the default ones. Easily edit/activate/deactivate your Property, also you can delete them one by one or mass delete selected Properties. You can search and filter Properties.
- When someone makes a Booking for your Property those days are automatically disabled for the next user, but there is also an option for Pre-Booked dates, which are dates for your Properties that will be disabled when an user tries to Book. This is useful if someone made a Booking via phone, email, or you are having a maintenance at our Property and it wont work for while …
- Services – Similar to Properties, Services are type of post with can have so much information. The main difference with the Properties is that Services dont have Property Information (size, rooms, ...), but have Business Hours, which you can use to tell users when your Service is open for business. Services can be Restaurants, Clubs, Museums, Theaters, Cinemas … Everything other than Property.
- Categories – Categorize your Properties/Services so users can easily find them on your website. Categories have an map icon, so when you for example open the half-map page, the Service will be shown on the map with its category’s map icon.
- Locations – Same as Categories, except the only difference is that they dont have map icon.
- Features – Add Features for your Property/Service. These can be something like Parking, WiFi, Internet, TV … You get the point.
- Bookings – Manage your Bookings with ease. You can reject or confirm (the user will get an email of confirmation/rejection) your bookings. You can also see information about the user which made the booking.
- Reviews – Manage user reviews for the Properties/Services – approve them or delete them.
- Blog – You can add latest news, promotions, or anything you like to inform your users. You can disable blog in settings.
- Users – Manage users on your website – Edit/Approve/Delete/Disable them, or upgrade them to Owners(hosts).
- Owners – Manage Owners(hosts) on your website – Edit/Approve/Delete/Disable them. You can also see a list of their Properties/Purchases/Activities/Services with just one click.
- Requests – Every single request that needs your attention is listed here so you dont have to wonder around and see if anything required your action.
- Site Settings – Enter your Site name, description, add your logo, edit currency and measurement unit, add API keys for Google Maps, add Google Analytics, reCaptcha, add your contact information and address …
- Property/Service/User/Owner Settings- Manage settings for your Properties/Services/Owner/Users.
- Language/Strings settings – Manage Languages on your site, translate strings, export them so you can translate them easily and import back ..
- Currencies – Add Multiple Currencies for your website
- Design/Style settings – Manage your Home page(disable/enable sections, edit their settings), edit your Footer, change section backgrounds, change colors on your website …
- Payment Settings – Manage packages for Owners, host commission for Bookings, how much do packages for Featured Property/Service cost … Enable disable Payment Gateways, enter their API key, enable/disable sandbox.(read more about Point System)
- Owners have Active and Pending Balance – When someone makes a Booking on Owner’s Property that Owner gets Pending balance. N-days after that Booking’s Check In (N is defined in Admin Panel), Pending Balance goes to Active Balance.
- Owners can make request for Withdrawal – When they have some active balance users can make request for Withdrawal so they can get their earnings.
- Approve all Properties/Services posted by Owner before they are visible.
- Points System – Users add Points on your website via any of the available Payment Methods, and then they pay for everything on your website with their points. Currently Owners can spend their Points on entrance fee, and making an Property/Service featured.
- Same as in the Admin Panel, Owners have access to their Properties/Services and can manage them easily, also they can confirm/reject their bookings.
- Admin is fully in control of what Owners post, and can enable/disable settings via Admin Panel.
- Full screen section with search form so users can easily find what they search for.
- Featured Location section – you can expose the most searched locations here with beautiful pictures.
- Featured Properties section – a slider with Featured Properties (you can also enable all properties here).
- Quick Search section – you can add any ‘guide’ about searching/using your website here.
- Latest Blog section – your latest blog.
- Explore (half-map) – An interactive half-map page with Google Map and your Properties/Services so users can easily find what they search for.
- Filter – Users are able to filter for search results with many options like Category/Location/Check In/Check Out date, price range and much more …
- Locations/Categories – User are able to visit the Category/Location page so they quickly get what they are searching form.
- Contact – User are able to fill a simple contact form and send you a query with a question/suggestion … Also, on the contact page there will be your Company’s information and Location on a Google Map.
- Language Picker – Users can easily switch language of your content with a single click.
- Footer with Widgets – In the footer there are Menus and information about your website.
- Users Account – Users can register and they will be able to visit an My Account section. There, they can see their Bookings, change their information etc. Also, they can send an request to became Owners.
- Service Page – When users opens an Service they will see all images from that Service, information about that service, location on map, features, make an review …
- Properties Page – Same as for the Services, except on the Properties there will be an Booking form, so when users fill it they will be able to Book your Property.
- Custom Backgrounds for every Category/Location/Property/Service on frontend
Demo, Documentation, SupportAdmin Panel: http://booksicms.com
Technical InformationBooksi is built with Laravel, which means that your website will be super fast, reliable, and most importantly SAFE. In order to install Booksi, you will need an domain, hosting which at least the following (most of the hosts nowadays have these requirements):
- PHP > = 7.0
- OpenSSL PHP Extension.
- PDO PHP Extension.
- Mbstring PHP Extension.
- Tokenizer PHP Extension.
- XML PHP Extension.
- PHP FileInfo Extension.