Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
Bookly Invoices (Add-on) allows you to automatically generate invoices for your clients upon ordered appointments in Bookly. You can choose to send payment requests when appointments are booked, approved, or received, and set a specific payment period. This feature allows you to quickly and easily collect payment from your clients and improve your cash flow.
- Generate invoices automatically or manually
- Personalize an invoice template to meet your branding – set up the font & images
- Specify the data to be included in the invoice
- Set a prefix for the file name that will be used for your documents
- Send invoices via email or include links in your SMS notifications
- View, filter, and download generated invoices as PDF documents
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the automatic invoicing feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Invoices (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.
CHECK FREE LIVE BOOKLY DEMO
WATCH QUICK VIDEO TUTORIALS