This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Will this integrate with Mirijeh to improve PCI compliance and avoid having to have a SSL on the site?
Thank you for your interest in our product.
Eventually, we may add Mijireh integration, if there will be enough interest. At the moment, we don’t have such integration on our to-do list for next update.
is this working for european customer credit cards? I mean, if i have visa, debit visa, visa electron, maestro, mastercard et similar? Will work for our italian\european customer?
Card processing happens on the merchant gateway side, no on our script, so it depends on which merchant gateway you select and whether they support cards like maestro / visa electron or not.
I am from india and interested in CCAvenue Indian Rupee transaction gateway. Is there any doc to create new plugin, or can you create for ccavenue. thanks!
Thank you for your interest in our product and for purchasing!
Unfortunately CCAvenue can only be custom developed at this time. We don’t have plans at the moment to add CCAvenue to the product.
I have integration document supplied by CCAvenue with all encryption files.
If you’d like us to custom develop it for you – please contact us through codecanyon profile form – we will reply with a quote within 24 hours.
Will these add-ons work with the WordPress version, too?
All our addons for BookingWizz work with BookingWizz for Wordpress. Keep in mind please that wordpress plugin does not work without main files (standalone BookingWizz).
Would I still have to separtely buy eWay plugin?
If you need eWay for BookingWizz – then no, you don’t need to purchase it separately, it is included in BookingWizz Credit Card Payments plugin.
Another crazy question. What’s the installation process considering I am using BookingWizz with WordPress? Is that done within WordPress as if we were installing another plugin?
You just need to upload plugin into “plugins” folder of BOOKINGWIZZ (/booking/plugins/) – NOT your WP plugins folder.
Hi, I have two questions:
1. Can I offer different payment methods? E.g. Stripe and offline invoice?
2. Do you offer refund, if your products does not meat my needs?
1. There is only 1 payment method at a time, per service. You can have 1 service with offline payments and 1 service with stripe payment for example. Simultaneous multiple payment gateways will be added in future.
2. You’re purchasing product from Envato, so standard Envato policy applies here – please read it https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-
In short – if product doesn’t meet your needs – doesn’t qualify for a refund from Envato.
Hi. Since I cannot get a refund, if the product does not meet my exact need, I have a question or two more:
1. When will it be possible to offer two different payment methods?
2. If a customer is not able to complete the payment (through fx. PayPal), will the booking be canceled, then? Couldn’t that be a problem? If the customer simply cannot go trough the payment process, and do not have the option for a offline payment.
1. I can’t provide ETA on this unfortunately. 1 update is pending to be deployed to codecanyon, which will include many new features, but multiple payments won’t be part of that update – it will go to the next update after, but again, no ETA at this point.
2. No, booking stays in the system with status NOT CONFIRMED. Any other customer can book the same time on the calendar, unless first customer will finish the payment and status will be changed automatically to PAID.
If customer cannot pay for some reason by selected method of payment by administrator – they can always call in, or write to admin to accommodate payment differently – then admin can mark their booking manually in backoffice as PAID, or CONFIRMED – which in both cases will block the time on the calendar, so no other customer would book the same date/time.
1. Okay. That is fair!
2. Can I download an invoice from back end for manual payment?
There are no invoices to download at this point. Customers can print out their booking NOT CONFIRMED email or they can use the link which they receive in the email to manage the booking – to print out the balance. Same for admin – he can print out booking information (with prices) in back end, but not the actual invoice.
Okay, thank you for your answers.
I am creating a front end site for hair stylists to accept bookings online. Can they setup individual bookings from front end without back end access?
They can, but that would be treated as any other customer created appointment. Admin can create manual bookings in back end, but if front end is used – then there is no differentiation whether it was customer-made booking or admin (stylist).
Please try live demo of our product – links and access in description -> http://codecanyon.net/item/booking-system/87919
Hi, I would like have 2checkout for payment gateway. is it possible?
At the moment it can be done as a custom development only. If interested – please send inquiry through our codecanyon profile form.
Hello, I am interested in braintree payment integration, what is the cost to integrate?
Thank you for your interest in our product.
We’ve replied to your email a minute ago – please review.
world pay must need gateway please add that on as above comment year old
Thank you for your suggestion livedub!
Sent a message across via your profile. kind regards
Replied to your message.
For any other support related questions – please use our support system as per email we sent to you.
I am ready to pay separately for cc avenue Payment gateway, I sent you a message for custom development for ccavenue.
i need Booking system + SMS Gateway + CC Avenue asap
When did you send the inquiry about cc avenue ? Can you re-send it ?
Can you please respond to my support ticket. Thank you!
“Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/messiahf1/public_html/booking/includes/dbconnect.php on line 14”
That is the error I get.
We don’t have open tickets for your account. Can you please provide ticket ID?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6