View the Changelog
What’s new in the most recent update?
Your purchase includes:
Booked Add-Ons (Now Included!)
Payments with WooCommerce — Use Booked with WooCommerce to allow your visitors to purchase their appointments and checkout using WooCommerce.
Front-End Agents — Your Booking Agents will have a new profile screen on the front-end that allows them to manage their incoming appointment requests.
Calendar Feeds — Display your appointments on Apple Calendar, Outlook, etc. with an iCal feed directly from your site. (not a two-way sync)
- Payments with WooCommerce — Use Booked with WooCommerce to allow your visitors to purchase their appointments and checkout using WooCommerce.
Support (6 months included) — We consider support to be just as important as the plugin itself. If you run into trouble, you can submit a ticket and we’ll back to you as soon as possible (usually within 6 hours). If you need more support, you can extend it to 12 months at a discount when purchasing.
- Lifetime Updates — Your purchase includes updates for the life of the plugin. This means that if the plugin is updated with some amazing new features next week or in two years, you will get this update free of charge.
WHAT IS BOOKED?
Booked is a powerful and easy-to-use appointment booking plugin for WordPress.
- Appointment calendar shortcode and widget.
- Custom time slots for vacation/closed dates and more.
- Custom Fields for collecting custom information for every appointment.
- A powerful backend interface to manage appointments.
- Color pickers to change your calendar’s colors.
- Appointment buffering to prevent appointments from getting booked too close to current date and/or time.
- Customers can manage their own appointments.
- Customers can manage their account information.
- “Add to Google Calendar” buttons for your customers.
- Customizable emails sent to you and your customers.
- Front-end and admin are both fully responsive.
- Fully translatable
- Color customizations