Bones Slasher is a HTML5 Construct 2 Survival Endless Game.
Welcome mighty warrior in this fantasy world!
Tap the screen to kill the enemies. Move your warrior, to collect gold, diamonds, bonuses and weapons during your quest before the time runs out!
This Game is ready to be exported in Intel XDK and be used with AdmobAds
AdMob is currently only officially supported with the Intel® XDK
Use the AdmobAds to add your ads’ ID and start monetizing with this game!
You’ll find a step by step handbook about the implementation of AdmobAds here This game has been developed with Construct 2: https://www.scirra.com/construct2
- The game is built using Construct 2. According to Construct 3, all games built with Construct 2 should run properly with the new version. (https://www.construct.net/it/blogs/construct-official-blog-1/saving-loading-projects-in-construct-3-871)
But since we have never tested them, we can’t ensure it 100% especially because we use some external plugins in our games.
We can’t be held responsible if the game doesn’t run properly on Construct 3
- The game folder contains the Capx file that can be modified with any extended version of Construct 2.
- We can’t ensure the full screen resolution on all device.
- The game contains some non-native plugins / behaviors you need to install in Construct2 if you want to modify the game.
- Please refer to the documentation for a detailed list of these plugins/behaviors and their link.
- You’ll find all the plugins in the game folder ready to be installed
- If you are planning to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it.
The ZIP package contains the game at 1024×768 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade A Wordpress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
16/12/2016: - Added full-screen option - Player experience improved - External Construct 2 plugins / behaviours added - Updated with new Construct 2 version 18/05/2018: - Updated with latest C2 version (R259) - Added custom preloader - Audio issue fixed - Minor bugs fixed
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: