Blueprinter makes creating file system structures simple less time consuming. You can:
- Edit, save and load “blueprints” to create, or recreate, file system structures. Do you have a common structure you use over and over again? It now takes seconds.
- Populate text-based files with content—like the basic markup of an HTML file.
- Download frameworks such as WordPress or jQuery, and automatically populate the folders or files with their contents.
- Preview the file system structure generated by your blueprint as you build it.
v188.8.131.52 July 1, 2011
- Changes to the main window
- Textbox for blueprint now scrolls vertically
- Changes to the Content Manager window
- Textbox for the template’s content now scrolls vertically when the template is set to custom text
- Content template names must be unique; the UI now properly responds and attempts to avoid naming collisions
- Shortcuts must be unique; the UI now properly responds to duplicate shortcut codes
v184.108.40.206 July 31, 2011
- Changed SQL CE references
- This should fix any issues regarding pre-existing installations of MS SQL CE 3.5. Be sure to read the upgrading section of the documentation if upgrading from 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, or 22.214.171.124.