Blood donation is a native Xcode project, Swift language, Universal, Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com, super easy to customize.
- Search donor by blood type
- Search donor by distance
- Became a donor
- Donor profile
- Admob ready (banner, interstitial)
- About page
- Parse backend + Adminca.com
- Detailed configuration documentation
- Easy customization
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Interstitial UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
- 25.02.2018 – Release application
- 01.03.2018 – Added forgot password screen
- 01.08.2019 – Minor bug fixed
Over the years we have noticed that updates codecanyon system is not perfect.Why do we think so. We do an update of the application, we change the functions, fix bugs, make other changes, but the problem lies in the fact that you have already purchased the application and made your changes and with each update we break your head and look for what we changed in the new code. Uncomfortable, right?
We found a solution to this problem. All our source codes will now be stored on our git server.
What is the use of it?
- Users can always download the latest version of the code
- Users always see parts of the code where we’ve made changes and can easily move to your application
- If users notice an error in the application, they can quickly inform us and we will fix it
- You do not like the prices back4app?
- You do not like the limitations of the service?
- You want to be independent?