May 15th 2017 • Changed 'websitePath' variable into 'websiteURL' in Configs.swift, so now all you have to do is replace the demo string with the full url of the Home page of your website: // IMPORTANT: REPLACE THE LINK BELOW WITH THE URL OF THE HOME PAGE OF YOUR WEBSITE: let websiteURL = "http://fvimagination.com/bizzy/index.html" • Changed the 'websitePath' name into Home.swift too: let url = URL(string: websiteURL) • Updated the User Guide
Apr 28th 2017 • Initial release, Xcode 8.2.3, Push Notifications with Parse, responsive website template included
Bizzy is a Universal App with WebView + Website Template to show your business portfolio, team members, services and info in mobility.
The app has an embedded WebView so you can have it display any responsive website by simply editing a line of code!
// Replace the string below with the URL to your website home page: let websiteURL = "http://fvimagination.com/bizzy/"
The package also contains a full responsive website template, so all you have to do is to edit the html and css files, upload them to your own hosting server and set its path in the Configs file of the app.
You can also send push notifications to all registered devices via the Parse Push web console on back4app.com.
User can contact you with the Contact form, just set your own email address in a php file.
Bizzy is written in Swift, easy to customize, native XCode project, Universal, Parse Push with http://back4app.com, full website template included
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.2.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal – Storyboard
- Admob banners
- Works with Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com
- Send Push Notifications to all registered devices through the Push web Console
- Full responsive website template based on Bootstrap
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac PC with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- iTunes Connect account
- A free account on back4app.com
- A domain and hosting server with PHP installed (GoDaddy, HostGator and many other providers have PHP installed as default)
Have fun with Bizzy, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.