Description: Bhojon online restaurant management system is a web application. This system is developed to automate day to day activity of a restaurant. We have also developed apps for it. From website or android apps customer can order food easily from any place and also they can book their table, position, waiter etc for lunch or dinner. And from admin panel, admin can monitor everything.
If you Need Custom Waiter Mobile apps please check here the demo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bdtask.waiters
If you Need Custom Kitchen Mobile apps please check here the demo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bdtask.kitchenchef
If you Need Custom Customer Mobile apps please check here the demo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bdtask.hungry
Here is the website frontend URL: http://restaurant.bdtask.com/
Main features :
- Display a food/drink menu in any mobile devices with variant screen size. E.g. tablets, smartphones.
- Mobile application should be independent of platforms (iOS/Android); check if Multi-Language can be featured.
- The food/drink menu can contain picture (and video).
- Admin panel for restaurant administrator, where admin can perform create, read, update and delete operation on menu.
- Restaurant admin will be able to create new user and able to assign roles such as waiter and admin.
- Identify the customers by location before they can retrieve the food/drink menu. This helps to identify whether the customer is accessing the food/drink menu from restaurant or not.
- Customer can order one or more food/drink items.
- Send ‘order acceptance’ notification to the customer after a waiter accepts the order.
- In case of N number of waiter is listening for orders from the customer, if a waiter W1 accept the order O1, the other waiter W2 should not have any access or control over
- Seat switching: Customer may switch/change the table from one place to another place, in this case the system needs to support to transfer the orders from one place to another place. This can be done with the assistance of the waiter.
- The waiter can add/update/delete the orders manually in the system‐generated orders.
- Menu Option: Each food item may have option such as spicy level/lemon/sauce and a comment box for giving additional comments. The waiter for all the manual entries can edit the customer screen later.
- Customers can cancel or edit the order before submitting the order to the queue.
- The table will show ‘Booked’ until the Bill is paid by the customer.
- Once the order is finalized by the customer and set to the queue the kitchen staff/cook/chef can see that and send an acknowledgement of order receiving there.
- Other than a regular inventory the system will maintain ingredients inventory so that when the order is processing in the kitchen, admin will know how much of each ingredient has been consumed and it will send an alert of a shortage ingredients.
- Customer can pay via cash/card.