Get app demo from Appstore and Google Play
You are shop-owners of physical stores with high-traffic consumers and think to go digital. Or you are online shop-owners with E-Commerce websites. Both of you want to maximize sale opportunities. You are developers who are challenged to develop store mobile application in a shorter time. You question how can MStore help. Here are your answers.
For those who own physical shops and developers, with MStore, you have variety ready-to-use E-commerce templates to create your mobile store application. If you had your online shops in WooCommerce, MStore supports you to convert your current websites to mobile store app easily. Your store mobile app will be found in both the App Store and Google Play Store. With MStore, your mobile app gives higher user-experience comparing to website-on-mobile. Your products will appear clear and can be zoom without any formatting error. While you can control your store and orders of shoppers, your shoppers also can connect and stay aware of all promotions and announcements of your stores if they have your app on their mobiles.
Either you are business people with raising sale ambition or developers with faster mobile application creation need, MStore provides you solutions.
Faster- Smoother- Closer.
Tutsplus talk about us:
Feature list:– Full integration with WooCommerce
– Support well on both iOs and Android.
– Social logins via facebook
– Easy customization for your brand.
– Push notification via OneSignal
– Multi languages support, support WPML plugin and also RTL
– Support Shipping & Coupon
– Flexible Shipping via config file
– Word with 99% payment gateway, same as on your website.
– WishList and sync across devices
– My Order tracking
– Product variants
– Wordpress integration to display Blog/News
– Dynamic display product variants: color, size, weight, or any kind of variants…
– Smooth UX checkout: Cart/Delivery/Payment/My Order/Return/Refund Order
– Firebase Synchronize
– Instant Search
– Flexible search filter
– Support filter by category, tab and pricing
– Support quick Category Filter from the Left Side Menu
– Search history and clean up
– Manage billing Address right on the app
– Powerful User Profile: change currency, language, varies kind of setting…
– Easy make whilte labeling app by change the common files
– Flexible Homepage config and support many kind of layout
– Admob & Facebook Ads
– Flexible Custom page display
– Awesome walkthrough animation
– Header animation (Apple style)
– Left Menu side Dynamic config and 4 type menu support
– Profile UI setting via config file
– +8 Item Layout support for the ListView
– Dark theme and easy to change other light Color theme
– Difference type of category page
– Default Currency and country config
– Enable to hide the Cart Checkout via config file
– Support to build app via Expo or react-native-cli
– One-click Installing with InspireUI Builder
– Regular feature update and free bug fix
– Ability to switch between Dark and Light theme
– Easy to config for more than 9 difference kind of Homepage Layout.
– Filter by Pricing/Tag/Category page
Change logs:Version 3.7.1 (14/03/2019):
1. Update - latest React Native 0.59 and latest libraries 2. Update - left menu category navigation issues 3. Update - Cebuilder to latest 0.27 support new MStore UI customise 4. Fix - RTL issues #344, 346, 365Version 3.7.0 (29/01/2019):
1. New - add more 9 demo layouts, 2. New - add an option to switch to Black mode 3. New - add a new filter at the category screen 4. New - support Return & Refund Order 5. Update - demo app on Android & Appstore 6. Update - improve billing address UX 7. Update - improve MyOrder detail screen 8. Fix - RTL issues (#270), #315, sign up & facebook login issues (Android), black theme issues 9. Update latest React native 0.58 & Expo v32.0 Notes: - Make sure you have update Android to latest SDK 28, https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html - Update CeBuilder to latest v0.27.0 - Make sure using the fresh download to build on Android as there are the major change from the grade.buildVersion 3.6.8 (29/01/2019):
1. News - integrate the mstore-pro version with CeBuilder https://inspireui.com (version 0.26.2) 2. Update - minior bug fix and improve performanceVersion 3.6.7 (19/01/2019):
1. New - support variant image & fix some variant issues 2. New - support checkout with tax amount 3. New - add option for allow anonymous checkout - Config.Login.AnonymousCheckout=true 4. New - add option to require use Login before using the app - Config.Login.isRequire=true 5. Fix - shipping issue (country not allow for shipping) 6. Update - improve the address UX: <https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/156> 7. Fix - banner Ads issues - https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/175 8. Fix - the left navigation issues 9. Update - uprade the react-native-webview - https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/108 10. Update - latest libraries and react native 0.57.8 Note: please update the latest mstore-checkout to latest: https://shrtm.nu/CyE0 and follow this guide to fix the image issues - https://shrtm.nu/4PrBVersion 3.6.6 (27/12/2018):
1. UPDATE - Expo version, add new Customize & Delivery feature on CeBuilder - https://shrtm.nu/Z9GPVersion 3.6.5 (14/12/2018):
1. NEW - InspireUI Builder supports one-click install the Mstore Expo, available download from https://http://inspireui.com 2. NEW - improve Android performance 3. UPDATE - latest React Native libraries 4. FIXED - minor UI bugs fix and UX improvementVersion 3.6.4 (24/11/2018):
1. UPDATE - ANDROID performance optimize 2. UPDATE - latest library 3. UPDATE - grade.build for Android OS 4. FIXED - My order detail, show the detail Order is fixedVersion 3.6.3 (14/11/2018):
1. ADD - new config.js option to hide the Cart/Checkout page (use for showcase business) 2. UPDATE - performance issues on Android (pro version - important update) 3. UPDATE - remove some unuse libraries & minior bug fix 4. UPDATE - Expo v31 && React native to latest version 5. FIXED - Load more issues on News 6. FIXED - Facebook login issues 7. FIXED - https://github.com/inspireui/support/issues/5 8. FIXED - hidden Order Detail on the Order screenVersion 3.6.2 (30/10/2018):
1. Fixed Recent UI issue on Searching screen 2. Improve performance on Android 3. Update UI on the categories page 4. Rename index.android.js and index.ios.js file 5. Support iPhone XS Max 6. Update built script issue on Android 7. Minor bug fixed UI issues on AndroidVersion 3.6.1 (27/10/2018):
1. Update missing .babelrc fileVersion 3.6.0 (26/10/2018):
1. Update installing script for Android: yarn setup:android 2. Fix crashing issues (Android) 3. Fix missing header on setting screen (Android)Version 3.5.0 (08/07/2018):
1. Add Review Rating feature for product detail 2. Fixed scale menu issues on Expo 3. Improve the UX process and fixing issues 4. Fixed Load more issues when viewing categories 5. Fix blank page issue when first time loading app (on Android) 6. Fixed ticket: 1616847, 1619667, 1583766 from ticket support 7. Update latest libraries for both Expo and pro version 8. Update new document - https://docs.mstore.ioVersion 3.4.9 (19/06/2018):
1. Fixed performance issues on Android 2. Fixed drawer issues (left side menu) 3. Fixed white label which caused by latest React native update 4. Fixed custom page issues on Android 5. Fixed RTL issues when switching languages 6. Minors bug fix and performance improvement on both iOS and Android.
Archived chagelog https://docs.mstore.io/chagelog