This project was actually on my todo list. I’ve created a couple of buttons to a client website a few months ago. Those buttons had the same idea of a icon and text. Although they did not worked like these ones, I got this idea of redoing them properly, add (a lot) more icons and a few colors more. After a week I ended up with this magnificent set – Beauttons
So here are all the features:
- 20 different colour schemes.
- 60 different icons (Only one file).
- 2 different icon positions.
- Icon free button option.
- Double text button.
- 2 different double text positions.
- 2460 different button combinations.
- Works on Links and Buttons.
- Clean and superb indented code.
- Included full HTML manual with all colours and all icons.
- Included Fireworks PNG with the 60 icons and 48 more empty spaces.
Package included files:
- CSS File with 55Kb (All colors).
- ONE flattened PNG file with 60 icons.
- ONE FireWorks PNG file with 60 layered icons and space for more 48 icons.
- Three html files with all examples </ull>
Credits: All icons used in this project are from Fam Fam Fam