bCards is a full-working Application for browsing business people around your Location, get in touch with them and also make your own Virtual Card to be found and get jobs requests.
It has a lot of features like editing/creating your own card, search by keywords, report cards, add them to your favorites, and much more.
Its backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
If you want to use a nice Admin Panel to manage data of your database instead of using the Parse Dashboard, sign up for a FOREVER FREE account on Adminca.com and watch this video to see how to create a Panel for your Parse App.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces
- Swift language – Native Xcode project
- iOS 9.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse Business people by category or search them by keywords
- Favorite people
- Make your own Card
- Report inappropriate Cards to the Admin
- Set distance range from your current location to find users – you must enable Location Service and be in an area where the GPS signal is present
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Xcode (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store (the Simulator doesn’t support Camera and Push Notifications
- A free account on back4app.com
March 29, 2019 - Updated to Xcode 10.2 - Swift 5
March 22, 2019 - Updated AdMob SDK to 7.42.0 version, which means that I've added the following .frameworks files to the project: • GoogleMobileAds.framework • GoogleAppMeasurement.framework • GoogleUtilities.framework • nanopb.framework - Added the "-ObjC" value in the 'Other Linker Flag' row in the 'Build Settings' tab - Added 'import GoogleMobileAds' on the top of the 'AppDelegate.swift' file - Added the following code into the 'didFinishLaunchingWithOptions() delegate function in the 'Appdelegate.swift' file: // Initialize AdMob GADMobileAds.sharedInstance().start(completionHandler: nil) - Updated the Documentation
January 31, 2019 - Updated the following Facebook SDK Frameworks into 4.40.0 version: FBSDKCoreKit.framework FBSDKLoginKit.framework FBSDKShareKit.framework You can find those .framework files into the 'Parse' folder - it's into the project folder.
November 5, 2018 - Just changed the Documentation's layout
November 3, 2018 - First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, Swift language, Parse Server hosted on back4app
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write me a review HERE