PLEASE NOTE that you will not be able to see any bCard unless you are from London UK. In case you’re from London, you may find some demo bCards in the ‘Finance’ and ‘Real Estate’ categories. Anyway, no matter where you’re from, you can still sign up and make your own bCard in the Account screen, and then see it in the section you’ve set it for.
bCards is a full-working Application for browsing business people around your Location, get in touch with them and also make your own Virtual Card to be found and get jobs requests.
It has a lot of features like editing/creating your own card, search by keywords, report cards, add them to your Favorites, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Facebook login and Push Notifications features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
If you want to use a nice Admin Panel to manage data of your database instead of the Parse Dashboard, sign up for a FOREVER FREE account on Adminca.com and watch this video to see how to create a Panel for your Parse App.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse Cards by category
- Favorite Cards
- Make/Edit your own Card
- Report inappropriate Cards to the Admin
- Set distance range from your current location to the found Cards – you must enable Location Service and be in an area where the GPS signal is present
- Search Cards by keywords
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulators may fail during test
- A free account on back4app.com
January 3, 2019 - Updated the Facebook Android SDK and ParseFacebookUtils versions in build.gradle: implementation 'com.facebook.android:facebook-android-sdk:4.37.0' implementation 'com.parse:parsefacebookutils-v4-android:1.10.7@aar'
- Just changed the Documentation's design
November 2, 2018 - First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java language, Parse Server backend hosted on back4app.com
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review HERE