bbPress Activity Tracker/Analyzer tracks all bbPress forum activities and alerts you about the topic status using different labels so that you won’t miss a single thread. The plugin will then display various data that will help you analyze and improve your forum. In simple terms you can view this plugin as an analytics for your internal forum activities. If you have a busy forum then this plugin could be a lifesaver.
Interested in acquiring the rights of the plugin? Mail me at info [at] ankitpokhrel.com.np
- Interactive graph showing different activity status.
- Activity status for keymasters and moderators both in frontend and admin.
- Customer Satisfaction Score for all forums.
- Auto Post/Auto reply to a thread based on settings.
- Topic count, reply count and last posted date in user listing page.
- Daily Activity Email.
- Auto close topic after specified time interval.
- Customization and Translation Ready.
The plugin will display six different status image in topic listing page that indicates activity status of the respective topic. It will then calculate a satisfaction score based on these activities using traditional CSAT algorithm which is displayed in the forum listing page. This satisfaction score indicates how much your customer are satisfied in your forum.
Auto Post or Auto Reply SchedulerThe plugin comes with very handy autopost scheduler where you can schedule a reply to be posted automatically after a specified period of time. You can also exclude topics where you don’t want to post an auto reply.
Autoclose TopicsYou can enable/disable autoclose settings from bbPress Activity Tracker settings page. When enabled the topics that are inactive for specified period of time will be auto closed. WordPress CRON is run every midnight to check for outdated topics.
User StatsA basic user stat is displayed in user listing page. Topic count, reply count and date of last post by user is displayed.
Daily Activity EmailDaily activity email can be enabled/disabled from the settings page. When enabled admin will receive email about daily forum activities.
Demo Accounts for Live PreviewParticipant
Note: You might only be able to login after clicking ‘Remove Frame’ in top right corner of preview page.
Currently in Development
User forum activity count and last post date in users list. Daily digest email. Auto close topic after specified time interval.
- Option to add message in auto close.
- Hot linking different views.
- Top users listing.
- Extended reporting (monthly, yearly).
- Different autopost for different forums/topics.
- Forum performance comparision.
1. Add autoclose feature.
1. Fix autopost content image issue. 2. Add daily activity email.
1. Fix dashboard widget visibility issue. 2. Add topic count, reply count and last post date in user listing page.
1. Initial release