December 8, 2018 - Replaced 'finish()' with this ine of code into the 'dismissButt()' function in Intro.java: startActivity(new Intent(ctx, Home.class));
November 21, 2018 - Fixed a small bug in the account screen by editing 'showUserInfo()' function in Account.java, the emailVerified code
November 7, 2018 - Removed all instances of "Configurations." in all .java files, since I've imported them in the imports section on the top of the .java files - Changed the Documentation design
October 19 2018 - Updated to Android Studio 3.2.1 - included build.gradle dependencies - Added this piece of code into Manifest.xml: <!-- AdMob --> <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID" android:value="@string/ADMOB_APP_ID"/> - Added this line into the 'showAdMobInterstital()' function in Configurations.java: MobileAds.initialize(ctx, ctx.getString(R.string.ADMOB_APP_ID)); - Added this line into strings.xml: <string name="ADMOB_APP_ID">ca-app-pub-7337790155065092~8384194898</string> - Updated the Documentation
August 7, 2018 - First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java language
Bazaar is a full-working Application for posting Ads and browsing listings within the app, find cool stuff, like and share posts to popular social networks, chat with users to discuss about price, shipping or anything else.
It has a lot of features like editing profile, block users, built-in chat, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Push Notifications and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse stuff from people you follow and don’t, and yours too in the Home screen
- Built-in chat with sellers
- Change location with a custom Map screen
- Email verification
- Edit/Delete your own Ads from the Listing info screen
- Share listings to popular social network apps, Mail or Message
- Report inappropriate listings or people
- Like listings
- Search listings by keywords
- Custom Map screen
- Notifications screen (check likes and followers notifications)
- See your Account’s data
- Setting screen with options like Reset Password, Edit Profile’s info, Push Notifications on/off
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- Push Notifications
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulators may fail during test
- A free account on back4app.com
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here