How to update from version 3.0 to 3.1
Upgrading to version 3.1 needs a reinstallation due to some database table fields change and php files update. here is the shortcut way to do that.
- Download the newly updated zip from codecanyon and unzip it.
- Now copy the ‘views’ , ‘models’ , ‘controllers’ – those 3 folder under ‘application’ directory from the unzipped folder and paste into your running server’s ‘application’ directory.
- Create a new folder in ‘uploads’ directory named ‘receptionist_image’
- Backup your database from phpmyadmin and import the new instal.sql to your phpmyadmin for newly structured database.
- You can restore the necessary data from tables from previously backed up sql file.
- Now you will be updated to the new version 3.1