Replace, insert, delete, copy, move, reverse, and otherwise modify bytes and bits in multiple files.
What You Get:
- Professional, high-quality software
- Install and run in just a few clicks!
- Very light weight – less than 10MB
- Fully-functional, transferable license
- Basic support in case you have problems
- Free updates for the current version
- Product customization upon request
How It Works:
1. Select files you want to process:
- By dragging files from Windows Explorer
- By copy-pasting files or file paths
- By adding all files from a given folder
- By opening a text file containing file paths
- By recursively searching specified folders for all files matching specified properties: file name, size, text or binary contents, etc.
2. Specify actions to perform:
- Select from lots of actions: basic replace, insert bytes, delete, bit shift…
- Mix different actions together to create desired processing flow
- Use conditional processing for branching logic
- Choose from various built-in templates
- Save your processing routine to a template for future use
3. Process and save results
- Specify file name pattern using built-in editor:
- Choose desitination folder
- Existing folder
- New folder
- Absolute and relative paths
- Dynamic names based on processed file properties
- Specify output mode
- Join – merge all files together
- Split – split files
- Into specified number of parts
- Into parts of specified size
- Using a specified separator
Some Key Features
Binary Replace / Replace Bytes
Delete / Remove Bytes
Copy / Move Bytes
Binary / Decimal / Hexadecimal to Bytes Converter
Base-64 Encoding Converter
Generate Hashes / Checksums
- Replace, insert, delete, copy, move, reverse, and otherwise modify bytes and bits in multiple files.
- Search and replace supports wildcard bytes and match selection.
- Perform bitwise operations on specified bytes with bitmasks and operators like NOT, AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR.
- Reverse order of specified bytes and bits.
- Compute MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPE-MD hashes and CRC checksums for whole files or specified bytes.
- Convert files to/from bin-hex and Base-64 formats.
- Convert raw bytes in files to their hexadecimal, decimal, octal, or binary codes stored as ASCII text and vice-versa.
- Includes built-in base converter that can freely convert between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal, as well as treat any sequence of bytes as a number.
- Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
- Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files.
- Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
- Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files.
- Run multiple program instances simultaneously.